IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest bitroast

Richard, wake up and upload more music!! :cat:

kidding, thanks so much! What an amazing gift!

did anyone get that caustic window track before it disappeared?

I think this may be it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?cmsiofkagzf965f

That is Wisp's 'Teddy Oggie'.

The caustic window soundcloud track was a minute or two, with fade in/fade out, not even full track. And sounded weak as fuck and very aphex clone-y. So it was like a "teaser" sample track. Meanwhile actual aphex getting uploaded on other soundcloud account. The caustic window one updated hadhtags to "like early aphex" to jump in on the hype. Its legit not worry stressing over if noone manages to up it..,

(argh just saw this is old news, sorry)

hey guys, I did a search (evidently not very well!) and couldn't see that this has been mentioned already...

ScreenShot2015-01-27at075310.png

Oops, ignore me. how to delete this?

Edited by Moy

this square dance one sounds like a totally new style of aphex, what's going on. Is there a track he's done like this? It sounds like an AB3 / Ventolin EP hybrid

It sounds like Richard D. James Album / HAB / Come To Daddy / Windowlicker period to me, because of this melted drum loop, FM ride, square wave keystrokes and strings.

I would like to hear more from this era.

Edited by telefunken

there's actually 28 tracks if you count the version of bimbongo he deleted and replaced. i'm uploading a rar now with all the tracks so far including it, properly tagged with his comments and such, but i dunno if that's allowed to be posted!

PM me good sir :)

Yep PM plz !

there's actually 28 tracks if you count the version of bimbongo he deleted and replaced. i'm uploading a rar now with all the tracks so far including it, properly tagged with his comments and such, but i dunno if that's allowed to be posted!

Yep PM plz !

Me too, please! ;-) (dropbox will be good, but otherwise as you prefer!)

anyone tried oploading the soundcloud rips to youtube yet so we can see it the rights belong 2 warp?

Yeah I uploaded a couple, but nothing happened. I think RDJ is just impulsively uploading all these tracks.

I really love this one:

Edited by borys

Looks like he's adding more pictures to tracks this morning.

Like another post put earlier, loving the mental image of him with his morning coffee and a massive grin on his face whilst he does all this.