IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest bitroast

was that pic posted on watmm prior to the soundcloud album art ? or was it posted elsewhere in relation to the track?

is rdj read this?? omg hello !!

Guest bitroast

the main synth leady in 'casiotribaltronics2 mfm' definitely sounds melodies from mars, but (unless im totally mistaken here??) there seems to be a shit ton more knob twiddling and varying effects going on in this one than most of the mfm album??

i wonder if its more in line with the reworked version of mfm he's mentioned or im just looking too much into some simple delay :)

might be too late for me to fully appreciate random fx but scorrier is hitting all the right spots.

richard you're amazing.

101 rainbows ambient mix without the ambient mix :)

i really dig it too. reminds me of the early ambient stuff that's super evident on disc 1 26 mixes :)

AvxbHMA.jpg?1

(Not mine, thanks to whoever made that originally at the time of the Caustic Window Kickstarter!)

Ha - he just used this as the coverart for 5 Scorrier

(7 Dub Cliker got some coverart as well)

so....post a fun pics here so Richard could use it for tracks! :emotawesomepm9:

was that pic posted on watmm prior to the soundcloud album art ? or was it posted elsewhere in relation to the track?

It was posted here shortly after we first got to hear the CW LP and the 101 Rainbows Ambient Mix, just dug it up today because of Scorrier.

Looks like he is adding artwork to a couple of the older tracks too, I'll have to update all of my archives when he's finished. :smile:

No words for this anymore. Waking up and randomly receive new album-length Aphex tracks... And actual SAWII tracks this time?!

Soundcloud description:

ok either my connects has gone no providings or soundclown is bust

Probably the latter... Get on it, soundcloud!

it was posted here and then richard changed it... hi richard!!!!!

Well, this is exciting. How are you all grabbing the track artwork? I get nothing right clicking

In Chrome - click on the artwork and get the popup of it.

Then right click and 'inspect element'

In that will be the URL of the artwork - something like https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000107906778-eelv1w-t500x500.jpg);width:500px;height:500px

Then download it.

I am sure there's an easier way, but I am not that smart.

Jumping out of my chair out of exaitement again, even more... Is this real life?

Everytime I think I have made a definitive cool soundclud playlist, he uploads more stuff.

I just have three files now: first, second and now the third batch. I'll start compiling next year or so probably...

Jumping out of my chair out of exaitement again, even more... Is this real life?

Everytime I think I have made a definitive cool soundclud playlist, he uploads more stuff.

I just have three files now: first, second and now the third batch. I'll start compiling next year or so probably...

Yeah Im gonna quit compiling it all for now, its all gone back into one folder.