IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Bourbon Surf

18 SsbA is too good... I wish you could stop soundclown continuously wanting to play Diskhat ALL Prepared1mixed [snr2mix] after every track played.... wish it would just go down the user48736353001 tracks... how i can whinge about anything in the midst of a shower of new afx, i don't know....

Guest Bourbon Surf

It's because he "liked" the track so sc puts it on as a recommendation, if Iet it play through Diskhat it'll progress through the rest of user48736353001 tracks after.... but, if i disrupt the flow and pick another track of the list it'll chuck me back to Diskhat after... no biggie, just don't disrupt the flow I guess!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/za2fqm

There it is!

320 version that was up for download.

Excellent, thank you! Did this come after 30 Ms Short or before?

Before, this was the original upload.

I saw this and Ms Short were uploaded but by the time I got home from dropping my son off at school, Un Road Shimmer was gone. Thanks again for uploading and for the song order info! As a completist, this is extremely helpful.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

!!!!!

Got so many tapes left and just found another box that I hadn't seen in many years and not given to anyone, wanted to get as many of the old ones up before and if I keep uploading from later periods.
#pbod

omg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/za2fqm

There it is!

320 version that was up for download.

Excellent, thank you! Did this come after 30 Ms Short or before?

Before, this was the original upload.

I saw this and Ms Short were uploaded but by the time I got home from dropping my son off at school, Un Road Shimmer was gone. Thanks again for uploading and for the song order info! As a completist, this is extremely helpful.

You're very welcome.

!!!!!

Got so many tapes left and just found another box that I hadn't seen in many years and not given to anyone, wanted to get as many of the old ones up before and if I keep uploading from later periods.
#pbod

omg

:wang: