IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I welcome more thoughts on origin of the new tracks. SAW II, GAK, I guess Casio and Short are both MFM given the naming.

Just Fall Asleep is a curious one, hard to place. Usually he uploads a set from one time period rather than jumping back and forth, but that one was in the middle of some 1990 labeled tracks.

Just Fall Asleep is a curious one, hard to place. Usually he uploads a set from one time period rather than jumping back and forth, but that one was in the middle of some 1990 labeled tracks.

Thinking it might be a SAW II era - just not ran through the crunchy machines that made the album have that distinctive sound.

Mike & Rich 2: Expert Dump Takers

so which one of em's gonna post those two (i think) unreleased tracks from mike and rich? cmon dudes!

They'll settle it like gentlemen, over a respectful yet fiercely competitive game of

connect-4.jpg

Thinking it might be a SAW II era - just not ran through the crunchy machines that made the album have that distinctive sound.

I had guessed 1995, but there are a lot of 1994 tracks in this set, seemingly, and while MFM is a "1995" "release" certainly the tracks themselves could have been 1994.

greatest event ever in music imo

This has my vote

This has my vote

And mine. Possibly the most significant event in Aphex's career?

Don't know about that. I'm not sure people will talk about RDJ pre-Dump and post-Dump (like they did with the albums the man released)...

Yet...who knows what the future is made of ?

Further Embedded images from soundcloud info

Track: 7 Dub Cliker + Ohz

Kx7g2XF.jpg

Abandoned Warehouse

Sourced from?

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?268510-Abandoned-Warehouse

Track: 5 African Rhyt

9RVegoR.jpg

Mikey Dread – African Anthem (The Mikey Dread Show Dubwise) cover

Sourced from?

http://www.discogs.com/Mikey-Dread-African-Anthem-The-Mikey-Dread-Show-Dubwise/master/154574

Track: 1.5 Dp5 Beats

teslatower1.jpg

Tesla Tower

Sourced from?

http://www.teslasociety.com/tesla_tower.htm

Track: 5 scorrier

AvxbHMA.jpg

Rainbow keyboard

Credited to WATMM - user <Aefx>

Track: (Thoatie)

throatInside-EC-500x610.jpg

Sore Throat

Sourced from?

http://pediatric-house-calls.djmed.net/group-a-strep-sore-throat-practice-guidelines/

Track: 15 Sekonda

100_0644.JPG

Sony WM-D6C pro walkman

Sourced from?

http://www.hembrow.eu/personal/sonywmd6c.html

Edited by silentvision

This has my vote

Don't know about that. I'm not sure people will talk about RDJ pre-Dump and post-Dump (like they did with the albums the man released)...

He's released 12-ish hours of career-spanning choons on a lark...for free.

What other event in AFX's career--or anyone else's career, for that matter--even comes close to that?

Edited by LimpyLoo

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

30 Ms Short, 24 Casiotribaltronics Mfm, 7 Dub Cliker + 0hz, 5 Just Fall Asleep = hitting me right in the feels. This is the best thing ever. And now a µ-Ziq dump as well!

:cattears::cattears::cattears::cattears::cattears:

anyone doesnt like any of the new soundcloud tracks?

I have some difficulties with the "modular acid" stuff, but mostly because I don't really like that type of music I guess.

Also, bicycle wheel is one of the very few tracks I skip when playing the Dump.

This has my vote

He's released 12-ish hours of career-spanning choons on a lark...for free.

What other event in AFX's career--or anyone else's career, for that matter--even comes close to that?

I meant "event" as a key-step in his career. Like the release of Drukqs for example.

For sure, the Soundcloud dump is his more lengthy release probably, but I guess it won't strike the electronic music world like Windowlicker, Drukqs, or RDJ album did for example - hence my statement.

anyone doesnt like any of the new soundcloud tracks?

i like some more and some less, but there no "I totally dont like that track!" for me

Gak bass is least favorite, not going in my tops. Others are fine/good/great/omg

wait you mean last 14 or all?

in whole dump there are probably no tracks i really hate or don't like at all... i have no idea how he's doing it

Edited by Mag