IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I think these two tracks are probably among my favourites out of all of the dump. Fantastic!!!

It may have been mentioned 234 pages back but I reckon the track "Sally vinago" is how the question "salt and vinegar?" Was asked at a fish and chip shop. Said fast it sounds like how it would be said it Dublin anyway.

it's actually sally vingoe, but maybe

I could believe it. Round here it comes out more like "Sore finger?", at least in the Chinese owned places.

Listening to Ssnb and Ssba, I could easily imagine this coming out as an EP all those years ago. Crazy to think we may only be hearing this sort of thing because of a random burst of generosity.

Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know their way around iTunes enough to help a brother out?

I've got the entire Soundcloud collection in my library and I've made a playlist of all my favourite tracks, but for some reason, everything that isn't in a playlist has been greyed out. After I've listened to a 'grey' track, it immediately starts playing the black ones. It's a bit annoying 'cos sometimes I wanna listen to the whole thing without going back to iTunes after every track, and other times I just wanna indulge in the best shit, so I don't really want to delete the playlist either. Any ideas?

Hopefully this picture explains everything a little better...

34sgu9x.jpg

Official aphex soundcloud: 53,634 followers

user48736353001:53,545 followers

And counting.

I could've sworn the 'user' account had way more followers than the official one a couple of weeks back.

It's possible you "un-checked" the greyed out trax. Switch to song view and make sure there's a check mark by every track...

Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know their way around iTunes enough to help a brother out?

I've got the entire Soundcloud collection in my library and I've made a playlist of all my favourite tracks, but for some reason, everything that isn't in a playlist has been greyed out. After I've listened to a 'grey' track, it immediately starts playing the black ones. It's a bit annoying 'cos sometimes I wanna listen to the whole thing without going back to iTunes after every track, and other times I just wanna indulge in the best shit, so I don't really want to delete the playlist either. Any ideas?

34sgu9x.jpg

And counting.

I could've sworn the 'user' account had way more followers than the official one a couple of weeks back.

It's possible you "un-checked" the greyed out trax. Switch to song view and make sure there's a check mark by every track...

Ah man, you're a saviour. Worked like a charm!

No idea how I unchecked them in the first place haha

I had a dream that I woke up to find like 215 track count. And it was all 1997+ era stuff and tons of comments about the new tech used on them and stuff. Then when I really woke up I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. Was confused in the morning. Those mikep tracks are blowing my mind also. I can't believe these guys were making music for so long.

Not sure if anyone's addressed this yet but looks like the tracks stopped being uploaded with the inclusion of this message to his soundcloud page - "ok either my connects has gone no providings or soundclown is bust"

Sucks to think that we're missing out on who knows how much more music due to of some flaw of soundcloud.

Not sure if anyone's addressed this yet but looks like the tracks stopped being uploaded with the inclusion of this message to his soundcloud page - "ok either my connects has gone no providings or soundclown is bust"

Sucks to think that we're missing out on who knows how much more music due to of some flaw of soundcloud.

Please try to see if this isn't posted already (using the search button). He put that message up halfway through and uploaded a couple of tracks hours after posting it, so don't worry.

34sgu9x.jpg

And counting.

Ah man, you're a saviour. Worked like a charm!

No idea how I unchecked them in the first place haha

Cheers!

edit: nevermind. question already answered. soz.

AFX I LOVE U!!!

(every post could be my last, so..)

Edited by rst

I'm now convinced Richard is one of the greatest composers of all time. If this sounds crazy, think about how many there are. Doesn't sound so crazy anymore does it?

Also, 28 organ is my current favorite of the bunch

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/28-organ

4:53 always makes me smile.