IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

18 ssbA & 5 scorrier are pure bliss! on heavy rotation this morning! Many many weeks ahead of digesting this dump!

Yeah, i agree.

This is kinda overwhelming. But yeah. I got time to listen. Have listened through it all, kinda.

Anyways. Those tracks are really good.! Been on repeat a couple of times now.

This whole dump of music will take a while to process. ;)

oh, i totally forgot about that "I am..." track, thx!

...counts...

yup, seems like 177 total

yeah, that track is a lot like mangle 11, hope he puts it up again and enables the download, because can't listen too much to 128

Yes, i've listened to Bradley Echoes about 10 times today. At my desk all afternoon head-raving to it ridiculously, then the torso started loosening up and the arms were going. No-one saw me thankfully, if they had i'd have had to let them listen to the track as means of explanation.

Hmm i have Girl/boy (dark) and red calx, but i only have 175 tracks. Now wondering what i missed

same here. hmpf. :cerious:

If people really have 177 tracks and it's not just a troll, then it's probably the first upload of 35 SAW II Un Road Shimmer (without the fade out), and [80s tite] (not RDJ).

Notting Hill Bus and Bradley Echoes seem to be a bit underrated, as far as any of these tracks could be underrated at the moment. Definitely a special pair those.

Love both of those

Hmm i have Girl/boy (dark) and red calx, but i only have 175 tracks. Now wondering what i missed

same here. hmpf. :cerious:

If people really have 177 tracks and it's not just a troll, then it's probably the first upload of 35 SAW II Un Road Shimmer (without the fade out), and [80s tite] (not RDJ).

ah. that's settled then. thx manmower, for the great & reassuringly thorough uploads! *doffs hat*

Hello braindancers. I´ve been busy the last weeks, and haven´t had time to follow the thread. Can someone point me to the last upload of the soundcloud stuff? I only have the first 111 tracks before they were available in 320.

I've edited my old post with the download links again, all three archives are new uploads. Should be up to date now including new cover art and descriptions he added for a few of the earlier tracks. He could add/change some more stuff in the future so these might not be definitive, but it's basically a snapshot of my own collection's current state, so it's not much trouble to (re-)upload them again as need be.

Updated 25 February 2015

Tracks 1-112

Tracks 113-157

Tracks 158-175

Thanks ^^ :music:

Tried my hardest to come up with a Top 10, and here it is, in order of upload date...

Ssnb
High Hats Tune Tamclap Orig
Make a Baby
Japan
Organ
Red Calx[slo]
luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]
bradley echoes
sekonda
hilo

No doubt this list will change in a month or so.

Tried my hardest to come up with a Top 10, and here it is, in order of upload date...

Ssnb

High Hats Tune Tamclap Orig

Make a Baby

Japan

Organ

Red Calx[slo]

bradley echoes

sekonda

hilo

No doubt this list will change in a month or so.

Thanks- I had forgotten all about 13 High Hats Tamclap! Great Tune. It's really hard keeping track of and sorting all this music, and I'm not listening to much else.

Edited by relaks

imo there are two possible endings to this soundcloud period.

Either RDJ keeps the account forever and continues to upload tracks until the day the internet dies.

Or he uploads all the tracks he plans to upload and deletes the account shortly after.

^Same here, completely looked over that High Hats track, and it's one of the best even!

These are the tracks that affected me the most, instantly:

Sams Car
Hilo

Make A Baby

5 Sline / 5 jap flute energy rave

SomewhereOTTGTBAG
Early Morning Clissold
Quad Rave TEAC

Chink 101

Notting Hill Bus

Not counting the already known tracks and I still have trouble excluding tracks like dance and play, 5, brk2, Martins Car, 22 Pearls, lush ambulance, Lannerlog, Bimbongo, P.E., Bob Morgan, bellbrk, lannerlush, fork rave, bicycle wheel, floating, every [slo] or SAWII ambient tune, afx theme, barbie1, 8 Utopia, fnkmg, 28 Organ, the cottage tracks, fuck man, this list is just endless...

Btw, is it me or does Lannerlush sound like a jam between Luke and afx?

Notting Hill Bus and Bradley Echoes seem to be a bit underrated, as far as any of these tracks could be underrated at the moment. Definitely a special pair those.

Love both of those

Yeah definitely! Those are two of my favorites

Btw, is it me or does Lannerlush sound like a jam between Luke and afx?

I got that vibert too!

fixd