IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

There is a playlist called 'richrud d jomes knew the date; it's 4 songs: 30 Ms Short, 22 Gak Bass, 18 Ssba, 35 SAW II Un Road Shimmer F

I wasn't keeping track, did Richard upload on the 23rd? This could be conclusive evidence either Richard IS Richrud, or they are in cahoots.

I like the playlists though.

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353006/sets/richrud-d-jomes-knew-the-date

Edited by Jdub

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/digeriprophlex

Around Xmas 91? Yes, Rich & Grant &co. all had a good laugh about this.

https://soundcloud.com/mikep/analogue-bubblebath

As you can hear by the previous few tracks I was blown away by the Aphex Twin EP (sept 91?) I think this ended up on my first demo to him along with a few later tracks like banana n'vectif, tomato n'vectif and 3 time egg

Edited by Hail Sagan

kek :biggrin:

some of his 91 stuff is great thou, that early rave vibes...makes me want to E and dance

i hope he uploads banana n'vectif, tomato n'vectif as well :biggrin:

i like dark acidic muziq

Lol @ the "saw1 era" playlist, looks like Richard wants to help us sorting the tracks finally...
For a potential physical release maybe ? :spiteful:

oh yeah i really hope he does that for all tracks, it will be perfect

Edited by Mag

I dig the 'chronological dump' approach by Mike. Would be too good to be true if Richard did the same. I love the bit of mystery on some of them by not exactly knowing, that and the fact he very well may not exactly remember.

Guest Londonskater

I prefer the non chronological dump. Random as fuck when you click play.

Who knows what's coming?

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the non chronological dump. Random as fuck when you click play.

Who knows what's coming?

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love both dem shits but Mike > Rich right now in terms of delivery. Dude is going chronological, posting unique pictures to accompany each track, listing gear, weaving inspirational, tear-jerking tales with proper grammar in MLA format, citing sources and shit. Dude's probably gonna attach a bibliography when it's all said and done. It's a pro dump bro, don't deny it.

Guest sloanster

It's like nicking yer best mates trainer's, you've got new new shoos so I want the same pair marah! Tunes are ace nonetheless, we're lucky people! Soundclown must be luvin the attention!!

Saw II Un Stabbing Interview

tumblr_n110g7F6qq1qbn5m1o1_1280.gif

Hell yeah, loving that track. Shout out to the hexagonal storm that's taking place on Saturn.

untitled-2diffbetter2-copy.jpg?w=604

Plus it has some great moons.

Sounds pretty cool when brought into audible frequencies as well.

Guest gorfman666

posted on the new saw playlist...

"there are more inc. version of the tracks that were released on saw1 that will come out on re-release one day hopefully, so saving those for that."

I cant wait!

"there are more inc. version of the tracks that were released on saw1 that will come out on re-release one day hopefully, so saving those for that."

I cant wait!

Such good news. . .

Edited by nyr22

Guest gorfman666

just saw this on "sams car"

"pre Saw1, found on an old unmarked cassette.

hard to find my old tracks, coz i couldnt afford to buy blank tapes, used to grab tapes at random, like my mums johnny mathis tapes, stick a bit of selotape over the hole so it would record and record but most of the time i never even rewound the tapes to the beginning, just wherever it was on the tape, then forgot which tapes i recorded it on, although if some have tape, it\s a clue but still have to find the bloody track and ona c90 that can take fucking ages!"

seems like it was updated with the playlist. not sure. has that been up for a while?

Edited by gorfman666

I cant wait!

Such good news. . .

Warp better get on that 30 year anniversary edition announcement.