IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Richard, wake up and upload more music!! :cat:

kidding, thanks so much! What an amazing gift!

did anyone get that caustic window track before it disappeared?

I think this may be it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?cmsiofkagzf965f

Richard, wake up and upload more music!! :cat:

kidding, thanks so much! What an amazing gift!

did anyone get that caustic window track before it disappeared?

I think this may be it:

https://www.mediafire.com/?cmsiofkagzf965f

That is Wisp's 'Teddy Oggie'.

The caustic window soundcloud track was a minute or two, with fade in/fade out, not even full track. And sounded weak as fuck and very aphex clone-y. So it was like a "teaser" sample track. Meanwhile actual aphex getting uploaded on other soundcloud account. The caustic window one updated hadhtags to "like early aphex" to jump in on the hype. Its legit not worry stressing over if noone manages to up it..,

Ah, ok i didn't hear it! cheers!

I don't wanna seem like an ungrateful dick, but I kinda wish he would've waited a bit longer to unload all of these goodies. I still haven't properly digested CCAI, and it just would have been nice if this unreleased material broke up the wait for whatever's coming up next.

Either way, these tracks are fucking gorgeous. I would have definitely forked out some serious moolah if these were all released in the form of a boxset.

Also, how are people tagging these tracks in their media libraries? Particularly the artist and album tags.

Also, how are people tagging these tracks in their media libraries? Particularly the artist and album tags.

artist 'user487363530' album 'soundcloud' and i'm sticking his comments in the comment tag and his tags in the genre tag, along with embedding each track with its accompanying image. gotta archive everything.

I don't wanna seem like an ungrateful dick, but I kinda wish he would've waited a bit longer to unload all of these goodies. I still haven't properly digested CCAI, and it just would have been nice if this unreleased material broke up the wait for whatever's coming up next.

Either way, these tracks are fucking gorgeous. I would have definitely forked out some serious moolah if these were all released in the form of a boxset.

I've been tagging them as AFX for the artist and user487363530 as the album.

Also, Mental Telepathy is GOAT.

How do I give the gift of SoundCloud Pro membership?

You can purchase a gift of Pro membership here: soundcloud.com /pro/gifts.

Once you make your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a gift code that your recipient can redeem here: soundcloud.com /pro/redeem/

Currently accepting VISA, Mastercard & American Express Credit Cards for gift purchases.

Edited by B1000

I'm surprised I even got on watmm, must be a glitch in the system.

But where the SC players would be in this thread I can only see:

'

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Based on your corporate access policies, access to this web site ( https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fuser487363530%2F6-plinky-plonkorig )has been blocked because the web category "Streaming Media" is not allowed.'

Doh, firm I work for is pretty lax with this stuff

Depending on your technical know-how you might be able to proxy/tunnel out but that might be blocked too. I'm sure a .rar from a generous watmmer will suffice anyhow.

and damn this stuff just keeps coming, don't think my mind was ready for this