IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hey. So I just noticed the track count changed from 205 to 207 without new tracks being added. Did he make a couple older, private tracks public or something?

Nah it's been jumping like that the past couple of days- does tend to line up with some tracks coming up, but sometime's the count's behind too. Soundcloud is not the most delicate of tools

but you also think that jessica is someone "in the know" so idk

Have no clue who "jessica" is, just know shes all over both accounts in the comment section. That fed my belief that the other user account is Rich's collab work with other kats. He made 2 separate accounts for his solo/collab work. Just my opinion. I hear things that make me believe it. Hear paradinas type shit in there & some Tom shit.

I gotta listen to it some more. Some of it doesn't jump out as vintage Aphex/AFX, but then again, the same can be said for some of the user48736353001 stuff.

Right on. Just a topic for discussion

Hey. So I just noticed the track count changed from 205 to 207 without new tracks being added. Did he make a couple older, private tracks public or something?

scrolling up from bottom i see nothing new

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix] = :catcry:

This.

Seriously. Instant classic

Yo, what if someone hacked into his account...there's some weird stuff going on over there

he just changed the name to include 8 of clubs in there for some reason.

I'm a King of Clubs

They see me dancin

They hatin

Trying to derail this thread

Hey Richard what are you up to?

Just discovering 10 Inthesky. The 4 latest tracks are pure bliss, beautiful Aphexian moments !

Just when I finally stopped listening to the Soundcloud tracks every day all day...

They're still there, he just messed with the username