IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Yeah that's pretty convincing. maybe he's in on it?
Still really like a lot of those tunes. Plus RDJ bigged up two tracks on that account today so that's saying something.
I'd prefer it if it was a Die Antwood prank...thought I was on to something there :(

Edited by Alfreddo

Well, it seems that I also have an eight of clubs birth date, which of course means that I understand Richard and his work a bit better than the rest of you... Seriously though can't say that I find that the description fits me very well... "natural business sense" huh...

Anyway I just felt like I should post something after these latest uploads because I feel that they are overall just getting better and better, and that is crazy exiting. Thank you so much Richard!

Also this is probably the most "communal" experience I've ever had with a bunch of strangers on the Internet (as communal as it can get when you lurk in a thread); it's fun!

hell yeah dude cheers

Cheers!

Well, it seems that I also have an eight of clubs birth date, which of course means that I understand Richard and his work a bit better than the rest of you... Seriously though can't say that I find that the description fits me very well... "natural business sense" huh...

Anyway I just felt like I should post something after these latest uploads because I feel that they are overall just getting better and better, and that is crazy exiting. Thank you so much Richard!

Also this is probably the most "communal" experience I've ever had with a bunch of strangers on the Internet (as communal as it can get when you lurk in a thread); it's fun!

hell yeah dude cheers

Cheers!

Triple Cheers and a "same here" :)

I agree with the analysis on trolling account. A lot of effort into it, but most of the tracks just don't have the AFX vibe (unlike the Erik tracks, which I still believe are by a separate person btw). I believe RDJ when he says he's only posting on one SoundCloud account (well, other than the official one).

But there are a few really good tracks on there. The only one that has me scratching my head is the not-CCAI one. Sounds almost too good

I agree with the analysis on trolling account. A lot of effort into it, but most of the tracks just don't have the AFX vibe (unlike the Erik tracks, which I still believe are by a separate person btw). I believe RDJ when he says he's only posting on one SoundCloud account (well, other than the official one).

But there are a few really good tracks on there. The only one that has me scratching my head is the not-CCAI one. Sounds almost too good

Ye it's not even an analysis. sounds like facts.

However, the only other irrefutable fact we have is that RDJ literally commented on 2 brainwaltzera tracks, one of which was the not-CCAI one, on which he said "Ace production" (wouldn't he just have been like "quit ripping me off"?) - i imagine AFX has a good pair of ears so the production can't be "all in the box". He even requested a download for the other one. i think the only other person/account whose tracks he's actually commented on is Somadril (correct me if I'm wrong), who we also know is not RDJ btw.

The above plus today's legit user account number change (what are the odds of those four numbers in a row?) -not to mention some of those tracks are v. good (especially the older ones)- lead me to think the dude(s)' in on it

However, the only other irrefutable fact we have is that RDJ literally commented on 2 brainwaltzera tracks, one of which was the not-CCAI one, on which he said "Ace production" (wouldn't he just have been like "quit ripping me off"?) - i imagine AFX has a good pair of ears so the production can't be "all in the box". He even requested a download for the other one. i think the only other person/account whose tracks he's actually commented on is Somadril (correct me if I'm wrong), who we also know is not RDJ btw.

The above plus today's legit user account number change (what are the odds of those four numbers in a row?) -not to mention some of those tracks are v. good (especially the older ones)- lead me to think the dude(s)' in on it

It's still the same number sequence from the beginning i think

user0000008673 used to be just brainwaltzera

Once RDJ became user4873635301 (which he switched to user48736353001 months ago by adding the 0),brainwaltzera changed to user0000008673 and stayed that way

Once RDJ became user4873635301 (which he switched to user48736353001 months ago by adding the 0),brainwaltzera changed to user0000008673 and stayed that way

I'm sure he had that number from the beginning (also i named some of those mp3s user 0000008673 from early on). Regardless i thought RDJ just added those numbers in his account for the first time today?! if that's not the case then my point is refuted

doesn't say brainwaltzera anywhere by the way except for the tags and the scloud link

Screen_Shot_2015_05_05_at_14_23_37.jpg

Well, thats pretty fucking cool. He's confirmed that this is the only account he is running.

Yep, pleased to say that was me that asked him.

niiiiiice. saw that ye :)

well he's said it twice already, so I guess the discussion should head back here:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/

I'm sure he had that number from the beginning (also i named some of those mp3s user 0000008673 from early on). Regardless i thought RDJ just added those numbers in his account for the first time today?! if that's not the case then my point is refuted

doesn't say brainwaltzera anywhere by the way except for the tags and the scloud link

RDJ had those digits in his # since he started dumping tracks , and brainwaltzera changed his name to numbers soon after i think, that's why the URL is still brainwaltzera (his posts would show up as brainwaltzera on RDJ's tracks very early on from what i remember)

RDJ had those digits in his # since he started dumping tracks , and brainwaltzera changed his name to numbers soon after i think, that's why the URL is still brainwaltzera (his posts would show up as brainwaltzera on RDJ's tracks very early on from what i remember)

Screen_Shot_2015_05_05_at_14_23_37.jpg

Well, thats pretty fucking cool. He's confirmed that this is the only account he is running.

Yep, pleased to say that was me that asked him.

niiiiiice. saw that ye :)

well he's said it twice already, so I guess the discussion should head back here:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/

Any unconfirmed AFX SC account discussion is better served in the other thread else admins will tell you off