IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Holy fuck, Ibiza Spliff. Such an amazing track. So lucky and grateful that we finally get to hear it.

Yeah. Another side of Richard we never really got to hear.

https://soundcloud.com/8user48736353001/34-ibiza-spliff

tumblr_mmxhslesBY1srot8so1_500.gif

calms the bejesus outta you

omflol this is lush.

this track is is like what it would feel like if getting kicked really hard in the dick felt really fucking good.

ibiza spliff reminds me of cro magnox. some 8bit bech gif or a night sky/sunset would be perfect for album art.

Holy fuck, Ibiza Spliff. Such an amazing track. So lucky and grateful that we finally get to hear it.

Just what i was imagining :cattears:

thank you friend sagan

edit: i seem to have spelled beach wrong in all my excitement this morning.

Edited by Kilgore Trout

ibiza spliff reminds me of cro magnox. some 8bit bech gif or a night sky/sunset would be perfect for album art.

thank you friend sagan

I read through the comments quickly after returning home from work, but don't even recall reading yours. Odd that it would stick with me like that in my subconscious only to reveal itself when I began visualizing what the song reminded me of. Couldn't have been sheer coincidence as I actually typed something along the lines of "8-bit nature gif" in my search bar.

BTW. Your avatar better not try to work its way into my dreams or we're gonna have some problems bro. That face is Nightmare City. Big time.

45ff76e159.png

uhh... err, yikes

40f.gif

Seriously though Richard, wtf? I can see that the Gingers are a pretty maligned group and generally thought of as incapable of possessing a soul, but I don't think that term contains nearly as much hate per square inch as the other one does. Just because you're a card carrying member doesn't mean you have the ability to transform into a Louis C.K. or Bill Burr, you edgy fuck.

thank you friend sagan

I read through the comments quickly after returning home from work, but don't even recall reading yours. Odd that it would stick with me like that in my subconscious only to reveal itself when I began visualizing what the song reminded me of. Couldn't have been sheer coincidence as I actually typed something along the lines of "8-bit nature gif" in my search bar.

BTW. Your avatar better not try to work its way into my dreams or we're gonna have some problems bro. That face is Nightmare City. Big time.

prob just rich using his songs to implant images into our brains :braindance:

&don't loose sleep on the pakled face. they're too dumb to be scary. your dreams should be fine.

thank you friend sagan

Couldn't have been sheer coincidence as I actually typed something along the lines of "8-bit nature gif" in my search bar.

That picture must be 16 bit though. Here's eight:

8_bit.png

strange, user48736353001's page is now a different account

WBqEqMU.png?1

and the other account is now 8user48736353001

Edited by nice

Guest Londonskater

That's just the caustic window account jumping on a now unused username.

Top trolling, basically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More 8 or 16-bit animated gifs paired with RDJ birdies please!

Trippin balls over the ibiza spliff purple water cave thing :)

Edited by Alfreddo

ha, he's just posted a comment saying he hasn't received his grammy yet, but when he gets it he's going to keep it in the toilet.

this person seems like an afx fanboy who is trying to convince ppl he is afx by copying richard's comment styles and tags etc, posting tracks when he sees that richard is posting. the music sounds like it was made recently, and is largely software, or at least mixed in the box. lots of bitcrusher plugins / modern glitch effect plugins and other stuff that richard quit using 10 years ago. some cool tracks tho.

this. very little musical personalities are discernable from all the other user****** accounts.

We did some heavy investigating back in February and it seemed like https://soundcloud.com/ogieand

were somehow involved

The brainwaltzera account has a ton of greek letters/writing, or as ogie himself commented on one track "macedonian" which fits with his profile

I downloaded a bunch of the brainwaltzera tracks early on and their actual names were very different, suggesting repurposed tracks for the hoax, one of them ("leesa waar") had "mis-bit" as the artist name and "mis-bit music" as the genre or something

One one of the tracks with Mad@nn@ in the title had a comment where ogie said "u r 2 mis-bit :)" which is extra suspicious because after i mentioned it on watmm he took the comment down

It looked like maybe multiple people got their tracks together to get this going

The art style is not very afx

There's a lot of cheesy sounding percussion here and there

If afx made a track called "Ten Ton Fenix" it would probably get its own vinyl release and maybe a video

The comments are not very aphexy

The april 14 track is just a cindi lauper song slowed down to an hour, try it yourself (time after time), doubtful afx would do this

Also brainwaltzera had given up for a while pretending to be afx and started pretending to be u-Ziq, and now can't seem to decide-- he used to post after AFX posted, then he switched to following u-ziq and now he does it with AFX again

The tone of the writing is very different between the accounts, from track titles to comments

Compare these two comments on the same subject, different writing styles, concerning sounding like boards of Canada:

Brainwaltzera:

dont fink i had heard of em yet when i did this but i def see where ur coming from

afx:

id never heard of them when i made this, ha

again, hadnt heard of them when i made this, I think when I did it put me off doing these kinda tracks actually, not knocking BOC either, love a lot of their music

Brainwaltera is saying "fink" every two seconds, not Rich

The various comments from Rich have better vocab, grammar and spelling in general compared to brainwaltzera - brainwaltz comments seem like maybe english was not their first language

I don't think afx would ever call anything "brainwaltzera" himself too cheezy

Richard has hardly used a single greek letter and brainwaltzera was pretty much bleeding greek lettering for a while

When you really think about it the track names are nothing like the ones on the confirmed account

I could go on and on, but if Richard or Mike were secretly involved I think it would be a little more of a refined production, better track choices ,names, comments, more elaborate hoaxing and trolling, etc

Sorry about the stream of consciousness debunking but i'm trying to remember all my thoughts on this

Excellent deductions mate. Once again internets, you've pwned me. Fucking bastard...

Yet still, like the poster in Fox Mulder's office, I want to believe...oh well. Still like a lot of those tunes though.

this person seems like an afx fanboy who is trying to convince ppl he is afx by copying richard's comment styles and tags etc, posting tracks when he sees that richard is posting. the music sounds like it was made recently, and is largely software, or at least mixed in the box. lots of bitcrusher plugins / modern glitch effect plugins and other stuff that richard quit using 10 years ago. some cool tracks tho.

this. very little musical personalities are discernable from all the other user****** accounts.

We did some heavy investigating back in February and it seemed like https://soundcloud.com/ogieand https://soundcloud.com/mis-bit were somehow involved

The brainwaltzera account has a ton of greek letters/writing, or as ogie himself commented on one track "macedonian" which fits with his profile

I downloaded a bunch of the brainwaltzera tracks early on and their actual names were very different, suggesting repurposed tracks for the hoax, one of them ("leesa waar") had "mis-bit" as the artist name and "mis-bit music" as the genre or something

One one of the tracks with Mad@nn@ in the title had a comment where ogie said "u r 2 mis-bit :)" which is extra suspicious because after i mentioned it on watmm he took the comment down

It looked like maybe multiple people got their tracks together to get this going

The art style is not very afx

There's a lot of cheesy sounding percussion here and there

If afx made a track called "Ten Ton Fenix" it would probably get its own vinyl release and maybe a video

The comments are not very aphexy

The april 14 track is just a cindi lauper song slowed down to an hour, try it yourself (time after time), doubtful afx would do this

Also brainwaltzera had given up for a while pretending to be afx and started pretending to be u-Ziq, and now can't seem to decide-- he used to post after AFX posted, then he switched to following u-ziq and now he does it with AFX again

The tone of the writing is very different between the accounts, from track titles to comments

Compare these two comments on the same subject, different writing styles, concerning sounding like boards of Canada:

Brainwaltzera:

dont fink i had heard of em yet when i did this but i def see where ur coming from

afx:

id never heard of them when i made this, ha

again, hadnt heard of them when i made this, I think when I did it put me off doing these kinda tracks actually, not knocking BOC either, love a lot of their music

Brainwaltera is saying "fink" every two seconds, not Rich

The various comments from Rich have better vocab, grammar and spelling in general compared to brainwaltzera - brainwaltz comments seem like maybe english was not their first language

I don't think afx would ever call anything "brainwaltzera" himself too cheezy

Richard has hardly used a single greek letter and brainwaltzera was pretty much bleeding greek lettering for a while

When you really think about it the track names are nothing like the ones on the confirmed account

I could go on and on, but if Richard or Mike were secretly involved I think it would be a little more of a refined production, better track choices ,names, comments, more elaborate hoaxing and trolling, etc

Sorry about the stream of consciousness debunking but i'm trying to remember all my thoughts on this

Excellent deductions mate. Once again internets, you've pwned me. Fucking bastard...

Yet still, like the poster in Fox Mulder's office, I want to believe...oh well. Still like a lot of those tunes though.

Again, I personally love the music on this account, been following it and champioining it from early on and always hoped there was something behind it (yes i wanted to believe and that def clouded my judgement). I feel vindicated thou that RDJ himself has expressed his affection for the music (twice) and it suprises me that people are conveniently skiiping over that minor detail...I mean I'm sure he wouldn't semi-endorse a blatant "afx fanboy" who's just ripping him off with cheap software.....there's got to be a million of those on Soundcloud and youtube, why brainwaltzera? people went nuts over the few other accounts he complemented (how many are there total? one more?)....but hey everyone's entitled to their own opinion, even Rich. In any case....it's definitely not RDJ IMO, thus the discussion belongs here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/

Plus the new uploads on the user confirmed account are unbelievable right now. let's focus on that

ha, he's just posted a comment saying he hasn't received his grammy yet, but when he gets it he's going to keep it in the toilet.

Justin Vernon alledgedly keeps his Grammy awards on his toilet too. Must be a recent craze.