IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

alcyonidae if you're an opportunist who jumped on Richard's now defunct soundcloud account to pose as him and post some bogus Chris Cunningham trailer to get people hyped up only to be inevitably let down then you're just not a cool person.

and may bears descend on you.

tumblr_inline_mxz73uXsD01rq0qo8.gif

It's chris's real youtube. The videos from japparatus are years old and the new video is unlisted.

People are speculating it means melodies from mars is coming.

If that's the case I'm ascending the bear and offering my apologies. I'm fucking excited.

20130810_mars_polar_mex_jul13.jpg

Mars >

Guest PurpleMoustache

Oh shit, if things are going down in Chicago, I'll be there. I'm a 2 hour drive away.

Oh shit, if things are going down in Chicago, I'll be there. I'm a 2 hour drive away.

It's hard to tell. Lots of cities look similar from the night sky.

alcyonidae is from portland though I think.

Are you sure that's the official Chris Cunningham youtube?

Unless someone else uploaded japparatus videos a couple years back...

Hmmmm...not sure what to make of this now. I was sure that Caustic Window account was just some random dude from day one. But the video got me thinking....

I dunno, I hope he's not done. He said he was just getting started the other day!

On a side note, it's pretty crazy seeing all these people getting bent out of shape for him saying "ginger is an anagram for nigger", i mean it is true.

also did anyone else see this? https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/352kha/richard_has_posted_coordinates_to_this_strange/

Edited by orangebattery

Hmmmm...not sure what to make of this now. I was sure that Caustic Window account was just some random dude from day one. But the video got me thinking....

Yeah wasn't that the guy posting : ] as the first post on every new track on the first dumps?

Could he be so dedicated he not only F5's continuously but also creates elaborate fake viral media campaigns

Yeah wasn't that the guy posting : ] as the first post on every new track on the first dumps?

Could he be so dedicated he not only F5's continuously but also creates elaborate fake viral media campaigns

He also posted complete/clips from released AFX tracks

I recall him uploading some odd, extra-obscure track (or maybe it was a mix of tracks) way back when the SC started. Was it something off the old Tuss MySpace? I think it had 'Rephlex' in the title. Someone here remembers what I'm talking about!

I recall him uploading some odd, extra-obscure track (or maybe it was a mix of tracks) way back when the SC started. Was it something off the old Tuss MySpace? I think it had 'Rephlex' in the title. Someone here remembers what I'm talking about!

...and a track off AB5, IIRC

...and a track off AB5, IIRC

plenty of Caustic Window account discussion here: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86497-good-soundclouds-used-to-be-possible-rdj-soundclogs/

I think you need to combine

MLFRBLTTEMYSKTELHCBMGTSCK

with

AOIIAORORPTNODOOIRUROHNRC

or something

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

On a weird side note, at www.chriscunningham.com the collage of videos has a whole strip dedicated to windowlicker clips, but every time it rotates it flashes the whole section to these orange graphics (i posted a screencap below) - when they eventually all stop playing it freezes like that (just like it is below)

All the other videos stay how they are but the windowlicker afx section goes completely orange/stripes making it stand out completely from the rest of the collage - I have no idea if it was always like this

Screen_Shot_2015_05_06_at_9_08_14_PM.png

with

or something

i can make "melodies from mars" with these raming: LBTTYKTLHCBGTCKAOIORPTNOOOIRURHNRC

Guest gorfman666

On a weird side note, at www.chriscunningham.com the collage of videos has a whole strip dedicated to windowlicker clips, but every time it rotates it flashes the whole section to these orange graphics (i posted a screencap below) - when they eventually all stop playing it freezes like that (just like it is below)

All the other videos stay how they are but the windowlicker afx section goes completely orange/stripes making it stand out completely from the rest of the collage - I have no idea if it was always like this

it appears that your browser isnt reloading the animations. they just continue to loop in my browser. i get a slight skip when the animations starts over so maybe you are having issues with flash... dont think anything is out of the ordinary tho

with

or something

i can make "melodies from mars" with these raming: LBTTYKTLHCBGTCKAOIORPTNOOOIRURHNRC

I tried anagram sorters, but they are all too shitty to understand making phrases with large amounts of letters.

it appears that your browser isnt reloading the animations. they just continue to loop in my browser. i get a slight skip when the animations starts over so maybe you are having issues with flash... dont think anything is out of the ordinary tho

I understand that but eventually if you wait until they all stop looping it ends up like this - also this orange thing happens every time it loops