IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Confirmed on FB.

?

Confirmed.

I can confirm this confirmation.

It can be confirmed that the people confirming the confirmation have confirmed it.

Confirmed on FB.

?

Confirmed.

CHOO CHOOO

WOOHOO Best news today! Was worried he wasn't coming back :) Now to work out how to download songs from Facebook!

Confirmed on FB.

?

Confirmed.

It can be confirmed that the people confirming the confirmation have confirmed it.

Definitely confirmed.

Confirmed on FB.

?

Confirmed.

Definitely confirmed.

Where is it?

Confirmed on FB.

?

Confirmed.

Definitely confirmed.

Where is it?

I think these guys are just messing around. Unconfirmed

aphex just send this message to me on fb: EFFEFEFEFFFEFEFEGEGEFE9FE

seems more people are getting these at random, anyone else got something like this?

I got a letter in the mail with one of his fingernails, maybe it means something?

Do you guys need to be reminded that that caustic window account uploaded a wisp track, and more tracks from the myspace tuss era? he actually posted no original, never heard before tracks at all. This guy has been attention whoring the afx soundcloud with comments for a long time. Also, the Chris Cunningham youtube account doesn't look that legit.

Edited by borys

Do you guys need to be reminded that that caustic window account uploaded a wisp track, and more tracks from the myspace tuss era? he actually posted no original, never heard before tracks at all. This guy has been attention whoring the afx soundcloud with comments for a long time. Also, the Chris Cunningham youtube account doesn't look that legit.

Yeah, this.

If this guy happened to be owner of the chriscunningham youtube for so many years, AND happens to be the very first one to take control of the user48736353001 account, he is one quick, smooth, consistent and succesful troll. One could applaud such effort. Such sad, sad effort.

Yeah, this.

did some "research" on this alleged "Chris Cunningham" account: https://www.youtube.com/user/M0DY89 - username m0dy89

https://pipl.com/search/?q=M0DY89&l=&sloc=&in=5

http://forum.pclab.pl/user/66521-m0dy89/

KC6Y7mx.png

BxDJbeZ.png

you do the maths...

Edited by Fredd-E

RDJ said (some of) the sc stuff might see an official release on Warp. Maybe that's why everything is gone now. Warp Aphex archives release imminent?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

If this guy happened to be owner of the chriscunningham youtube for so many years, AND happens to be the very first one to take control of the user48736353001 account, he is one quick, smooth, consistent and succesful troll. One could applaud such effort. Such sad, sad effort.

It's actually quite commendable in it's own extremely weird, clinically insane kind of way

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

What ? Chris also ? I thougt Cylob has a grudge against him

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

What ? Chris also ? I thougt Cylob has a grudge against him

ffs people keep getting it wrong lol

No not Chris.