IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Do you guys need to be reminded that that caustic window account uploaded a wisp track, and more tracks from the myspace tuss era? he actually posted no original, never heard before tracks at all. This guy has been attention whoring the afx soundcloud with comments for a long time. Also, the Chris Cunningham youtube account doesn't look that legit.

Yeah, this.

did some "research" on this alleged "Chris Cunningham" account: https://www.youtube.com/user/M0DY89 - username m0dy89

https://pipl.com/search/?q=M0DY89&l=&sloc=&in=5

http://forum.pclab.pl/user/66521-m0dy89/

KC6Y7mx.png

BxDJbeZ.png

you do the maths...

I don't post often, but surprisingly no one seems to have noticed that in the about me section of the soundcloud account

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001

There is a link to a short, unlisted video on the Chris Cunningham Youtube channel, uploaded today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpeoU9dtLTM

http://websta.me/n/alcyonidae

==> http://websta.me/p/853292592212210677_1124944603

if the reason aphex deleted his sc is because he tried to add a thing to his name, didn't work, but his previous name was taken over by some jerk, so he couldn't go back, which made him fuck off and just delete everything, then this turd is responsible for that :emotawesomepm9:

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

What ? Chris also ? I thougt Cylob has a grudge against him

ffs people keep getting it wrong lol

No not Chris.

I think he was mentioning Chris Clark, not CC... Whatever, some things are happening, that's what's cool

This is all so exciting but didn't Richard say Chris hated him now? He has a grudge against him or something.

No not Chris.

I think he was mentioning Chris Clark, not CC... Whatever, some things are happening, that's what's cool

what? Chris Clark? LOL

No not Chris.

lol, no.

It was Chris Jeffs a.k.a. Cylob.

Guest skibby

this is one main reason why i thought the "gift to the fans" phrase was a bad choice of words.

but all in all, I believe he made a point either intentionally or unintentionally: that he's not only relevant today but probably more relevant than whoever we thought was most relevant, and just because he hasn't been humping the mass media for the past 13 years doesn't mean he wasn't being relevant in his studio.

No not Chris.

lol, no.

no ffs its christopher walken

09062-2.jpg

No not Chris.

lol, no.

too many C out there

Is that footage in the UFO video from anywhere? It looks like it was specifically recorded for that video. You can't really get a clear shot like that out of a normal passenger plane.

Is that footage in the UFO video from anywhere? It looks like it was specifically recorded for that video. You can't really get a clear shot like that out of a normal passenger plane.

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

So can someone summarise what happened over the last few days? Cos I've gone back 6 pages in this thread and still can't make sense of it.

I gather that https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001was vacated by Richard and is now squatted by someone else, also looks like Richard has removed his SC account because I was following him (and follows still work on SC after an account rename).

So he's off soundcloud - did he say why, did he say whats happening next?

So can someone summarise what happened over the last few days? Cos I've gone back 6 pages in this thread and still can't make sense of it.

I gather that https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001was vacated by Richard and is now squatted by someone else, also looks like Richard has removed his SC account because I was following him (and follows still work on SC after an account rename).

No news on why, he just vanished. He changed his name a few times (last one was user18081971 , his date of birth), then apparently posted something about Antartica (not sure about that), then it was gone. Every name he used throughout the event was copped by trolls. That was it. No news about the next step.

Maybe it was pressure from 'suits', that could also explain why he didn't make the last batch downloadable (as a compromise maybe).

Guest SKAR

the youtube links have been removed from the user48736353001 soundcloud page, probably because his cover has been blown in this thread

Edit: just saw this had already been mentioned.

Edited by SKAR

No news on why, he just vanished. He changed his name a few times (last one was user18081971 , his date of birth), then apparently posted something about Antartica (not sure about that), then it was gone. Every name he used throughout the event was copped by trolls. That was it. No news about the next step.

Maybe it was pressure from 'suits', that could also explain why he didn't make the last batch downloadable (as a compromise maybe).

Yeah, he posted those coordinates to a hole in Antarctica for his 'location' on soundcloud. When I refreshed the page it was gone. Then someone saw a comment (but I can't confirm) that was essentially, 'perfect opportunity to promote my shit knock-offs'. Then that was it...

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Wasn't an explanation for pulling the Syrobonkers interview stuff either was there? Both ended on a high with everyone eager for more. Good way to finish both events really

Yeah, he posted those coordinates to a hole in Antarctica for his 'location' on soundcloud. When I refreshed the page it was gone. Then someone saw a comment (but I can't confirm) that was essentially, 'perfect opportunity to promote my shit knock-offs'. Then that was it...

Was me who mentioned that 'shit knock-offs' comment, but I think that was one of the user-name squatters. It was under the 8user... username, but he'd already moved to user{BIRTH_DATE} at that point.

Was me who mentioned that 'shit knock-offs' comment, but I think that was one of the user-name squatters. It was under the 8user... username, but he'd already moved to user{BIRTH_DATE} at that point.

Yup, that wasn't Richie.

Thanks for clearing that up cebec, that Antartica thing was a bit vague to me.

Guest Londonskater

I wish they'd employ some sort of lock on sound cloud usernames.

If you change your name on Instagram, your old username is still unavailable for others to take for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know the process and gear used for some of these,

do you think he set up, jammed a tune and just recorded versions and that's what weve got?

I can't imagine he left his gear setup and saved all the settings for each track cause that would be a pain in the ass to recall and the hardware and mixer settings.

I love these tracks and make me feel sad ive never documented eveything ive ever done like rich probably has.

Yup, that wasn't Richie.

Thanks for clearing that up cebec, that Antartica thing was a bit vague to me.

the "shit knockoffs" was in a description from another squatted afx soundcloud name, i guess someone took that over and added that quip as a retaliation too troll opportunists (or maybe aphex added that himself)