IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest rd1994

this might be it idk http://picosong.com/Xd8b/

going by the bitrate prob not but still kinda catchy

this is cool..but according to the spreadhseet the songs length was 3:10 so this is prob not it.

EDIT: seems like it was fake to begin with :D

Edited by rd1994

Guest sloanster

someone pleez confirm or debunk the reddit thread track 21 phloes (alis track part 2) I never saw it on Richards soundshite posts and was scanning constantly. 208 tracks in total!

hey according to the spreadsheet the folks of the Aphex Twin subreddit have made..literallymiuets before he abandoned the account he posted a track called "21 phoes alis trak pt 2" does anybody have it?

Damn son. Hope that's just a hoax, haven't seen that posted anywhere..

well the infos (except maybe guesing to which era it belongs as they were just estimates..I think you know the drill) were always super quick and verbatim of soundlcoud..heck they even posted exact times when the tracks were put up..so as far as that goes I don't really think thats wrong info

This extra track wasn't up yesterday evening, hours after the sc was pulled, so that's not a good sign. Can't everyone just edit that spreadsheet too?

yeah i doubt the track even exists

or at least i hope there isn't people with enough free time to constantly refresh some soundcloud page all day

Edited by orangebattery

Guest rd1994

hey according to the spreadsheet the folks of the Aphex Twin subreddit have made..literallymiuets before he abandoned the account he posted a track called "21 phoes alis trak pt 2" does anybody have it?

well the infos (except maybe guesing to which era it belongs as they were just estimates..I think you know the drill) were always super quick and verbatim of soundlcoud..heck they even posted exact times when the tracks were put up..so as far as that goes I don't really think thats wrong info

This extra track wasn't up yesterday evening, hours after the sc was pulled, so that's not a good sign. Can't everyone just edit that spreadsheet too?

not anymore as far as I have understood. Since some people lieked to fuck with it too much there is as far as I know just one person able to do that now.

not anymore as far as I have understood. Since some people lieked to fuck with it too much there is as far as I know just one person able to do that now.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I'll just deny it exists until someone uploads a copy of it :)

Guest rd1994

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I'll just deny it exists until someone uploads a copy of it :)

just talked with the guy who "made" the spreadheet...apparently its all free again..meaning anybody can edit..so someone is prob just fucking with us.

At this point the rational thing to do would be to ignore everything that happens unless and until it comes from an official source, like the orig. aphextwin soundcloud, warp, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone buys an unlimited sc account, re-ups the dump, waits a month, and then starts adding terrible fakes on top.

The trolling is way too easy and way too pervasive at this point. Listen to what ye've got and be content. IMO.

why do people think the two youtube videos on the Chris Cunningham account are videos made by trolls?

Firstly, to make these videos quickly straight after the soundcloud account goes down is not likely. There's a bit of work put into them. Secondly, War Paint is a featured youtube channel on Chris's youtube account, and he did some work for them and I think he is in a relationship with a member of that band? So that adds to the potential that the account is owned by him. A fan made account probably wouldn't feature that other youtube account. Plus there are those 2 live videos that have really good audio quality despite being recorded from the crowd - professionally recorded show segments? Certainly not noob recordings from a random audience member.

It's likely the youtube account is CC. Whether or not those 2 videos he has uploaded are related to Aphex? - I don't know. But one of them was posted on Richard's own soundcloud?

Edited by Bread

why do people think the two youtube videos on the Chris Cunningham account are videos made by trolls?

Firstly, to make these videos quickly straight after the soundcloud account goes down is not likely. There's a bit of work put into them. Secondly, War Paint is a featured youtube channel on Chris's youtube account, and he did some work for them and I think he is in a relationship with a member of that band? So that adds to the potential that the account is owned by him. A fan made account probably wouldn't feature that other youtube account. Plus there are those 2 live videos that have really good audio quality despite being recorded from the crowd - professionally recorded show segments? Certainly not noob recordings from a random audience member.

It's likely the youtube account is CC. Whether or not those 2 videos he has uploaded are related to Aphex? - I don't know. But one of them was posted on Richard's own soundcloud?

Read a few pages back, Fredd-E 'unmasked' the person behind the YT-channel. It's not CC. The user on here who started this video thing in this thread is the guy behind the channel (big shock).

The videos have nothing to do with Aphex, nothing that remotely links to him or anything. It's just random footage to troll (OMG, random numbers, this means something!)

The 2 live videos are most likely sourced from other channels (look in the comment section of one of the two videos).

Guest RonSean

Does anyone have the image from MTG Edit Eq-powerpill? It had a clover or something on it.

I have this one, but it was from the 18 1974 94 [8 of clubs concentration mix]. Sorry if it's the wrong thing.

OhGV8v4.png

Guest mrgerbik

about this speculated "fight' or "hate" between RDJ and Cunningham... I can tell you that when it comes to business, creation, and sometimes a little time apart from each other, many many artists (actors/musicians/producers/writers/etc will drop their squabbles (if they in fact exist; remember, it's all the game of media and perception) end up working together in the name of money, creative ideas both parties are excited about, and getting to work the "surprise!" element as much as possible. it's happened for FOREVER... just in music, sooooo many examples of this can be shown.

Edited by mrgerbik

about this speculated "fight' or "hate" between RDJ and Cunningham... I can tell you that when it comes to business, creation, and sometimes a little time apart from each other, many many artists (actors/musicians/producers/writers/etc will drop their squabbles (if they in fact exist; remember, it's all the game of media and perception) end up working together in the name of money, creative ideas both parties are excited about, and getting to work the "surprise!" element as much as possible. it's happened for FOREVER... just in music, sooooo many examples of this can be shown.

lol it won't stop. CYLOB people CYLOB

Omg, read the thread. "Chris with a grudge" is not Cunningham but Chris Jeffs, aka Cylob.

It wasn't between RDJ and Cunningham. It was RDJ and Chris Jeffs (Cylob).