IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Does anyone have the image from MTG Edit Eq-powerpill? It had a clover or something on it.

I have this one, but it was from the 18 1974 94 [8 of clubs concentration mix]. Sorry if it's the wrong thing.

OhGV8v4.png

Yup, that's the one.

why do people think the two youtube videos on the Chris Cunningham account are videos made by trolls?

Firstly, to make these videos quickly straight after the soundcloud account goes down is not likely. There's a bit of work put into them. Secondly, War Paint is a featured youtube channel on Chris's youtube account, and he did some work for them and I think he is in a relationship with a member of that band? So that adds to the potential that the account is owned by him. A fan made account probably wouldn't feature that other youtube account. Plus there are those 2 live videos that have really good audio quality despite being recorded from the crowd - professionally recorded show segments? Certainly not noob recordings from a random audience member.

It's likely the youtube account is CC. Whether or not those 2 videos he has uploaded are related to Aphex? - I don't know. But one of them was posted on Richard's own soundcloud?

Read a few pages back, Fredd-E 'unmasked' the person behind the YT-channel. It's not CC. The user on here who started this video thing in this thread is the guy behind the channel (big shock).

The videos have nothing to do with Aphex, nothing that remotely links to him or anything. It's just random footage to troll (OMG, random numbers, this means something!)

The 2 live videos are most likely sourced from other channels (look in the comment section of one of the two videos).

Yes those comments are weird - i'm not too versed in how youtube stuff works, is there a way to import a video with old comments into a new account so that it seems like its been there the whole time? What's up with the comment that says "how did you get this" - if it is sourced comments and all from somewhere else official lets say, why would they ask where he got it ...

i am losing my grasp on how exactly this would play out in terms of how the perpetrator could do it if he only started on it lately, but makes it look like he's had the videos for 3 years-- but again, not sure how youtube linking and sourcing can be manipulated to do it so maybe its easy

Guest mrgerbik

about this speculated "fight' or "hate" between RDJ and Cunningham... I can tell you that when it comes to business, creation, and sometimes a little time apart from each other, many many artists (actors/musicians/producers/writers/etc will drop their squabbles (if they in fact exist; remember, it's all the game of media and perception) end up working together in the name of money, creative ideas both parties are excited about, and getting to work the "surprise!" element as much as possible. it's happened for FOREVER... just in music, sooooo many examples of this can be shown.

lol it won't stop. CYLOB people CYLOB

about this speculated "fight' or "hate" between RDJ and Cunningham... I can tell you that when it comes to business, creation, and sometimes a little time apart from each other, many many artists (actors/musicians/producers/writers/etc will drop their squabbles (if they in fact exist; remember, it's all the game of media and perception) end up working together in the name of money, creative ideas both parties are excited about, and getting to work the "surprise!" element as much as possible. it's happened for FOREVER... just in music, sooooo many examples of this can be shown.

Omg, read the thread. "Chris with a grudge" is not Cunningham but Chris Jeffs, aka Cylob.

It wasn't between RDJ and Cunningham. It was RDJ and Chris Jeffs (Cylob).

gee, sooo sorry for not keeping up with every detail of a 400+ page thread. ok, CYLOB, fair enough... initially people were saying RDJ and Cunningham, so don't jump down my bloody throat, please! :wink: the point is that when many artists are percieved to be "at war" with another artist, in the end they will often get together to create something.

well, for those eagerly awaiting a Chris Jeffs/Chris Cunningham project, there's a shot! :beer:

Edited by mrgerbik

Not to be a prick, but can someone point out to me a single thing in that alleged CC video that actually looks like something a guy as talented as CC would make?

The credulity around here (the internet) is really boggling to me sometimes.

Edited by baph

Is that footage in the UFO video from anywhere? It looks like it was specifically recorded for that video. You can't really get a clear shot like that out of a normal passenger plane.

Is that footage in the UFO video from anywhere? It looks like it was specifically recorded for that video. You can't really get a clear shot like that out of a normal passenger plane.

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

Is it for sure a still photo? When it turns and moves it looks certain lights appear and disappear as the angle changes and building positions get in the way, seems like there's some sort of 3d aspect

Actually just noticed you can see cars moving at the 12 second mark on the bigger orange-lit road near the bottom

Edited by nyr22

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

Is it for sure a still photo? When it turns and moves it looks certain lights appear and disappear as the angle changes and building positions get in the way, seems like there's some sort of 3d aspect

Actually just noticed you can see cars moving at the 12 second mark on the bigger orange-lit road near the bottom

the car lights are clearly moving

The earth is flat, again. But Mang, lots and lots to chew through and listen to/learn. Cheers Rich (really..)

As for the CC uploads. Who knows. I like the suspense though!..

What's really amazing is that when we all got into Richard's music, whenever that was for each of us; we really made the right choice. The cup runneth over!. I've made more music in the last 4-5 months than I have in the last 5 years. Makes yer brain dance.

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

its a still photo

the car lights are clearly moving

lol you hadn't written thing about the car lights when i hit the quote button...

This is hilarious. Keeps happening almost every page. Do people even read these threads?

Holy crap the last 5 pages*facepalm*

Also, could someone tell me why Cunningham and rdj fell out?

:facepalm:

IIRC because richard got super drunk on champagne and tried to tackle cunningham at a muddy festival and cunningham got mud on his wrist

Holy crap the last 5 pages*facepalm*

Also, could someone tell me why Cunningham and rdj fell out?

:facepalm:

IIRC because richard got super drunk on champagne and tried to tackle cunningham at a muddy festival and cunningham got mud on his wrist

and then chris ended up in a wheelchair

Guest bitroast

not sure on the circumstances behind the account going away ... but i can imagine uploading all those tracks and then having them go away could be a pain in the arse.

wanted to say a big thank you again to rdj for the effort in making this happen. hard to explain how special the whole ride has been... *sappy tear moment*

not sure on the circumstances behind the account going away ... but i can imagine uploading all those tracks and then having them go away could be a pain in the arse.

wanted to say a big thank you again to rdj for the effort in making this happen. hard to explain how special the whole ride has been... *sappy tear moment*

I would be happy to help richard with re-upload the whole dump. I will do it with pleasure.