IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest beatgunk1

KPFT. and that would be cool to hear, too! heh heh... i enjoy effedup weirdness/randomness but if it was something like DJ Food's mixtape...

Edited by beatgunk1

Did Rich post many comments after the N-word one before the account was removed? It would be pretty depressing if the camel's back was broken by that straw.

come on guys i dont think hes that instable mentally :-). it was just a joke and his reply too, im pretty sure

Edited by indulin

but could just be that the SC filters picked the word up and suspended/closed. they've blocked some of my tracks before for copyright for no reason.
it was quite a random comment from him anyway.

Guest donk

I doubt it. A quick search shows there's plenty of N-bomb heavy content all over SC that's been up for years.

Pretty sure something came up and he had to steal Chris Cunningham's UFO to fly to Antarctica real quick

tumblr_nnxpscmX011s01qkyo1_500.gif

Really missing popping on it and seeing new comments / tunes :(

Was the best thing that had happened in years musically for me, soooooooo many quality tunes!

Really missing popping on it and seeing new comments / tunes :(

Was the best thing that had happened in years musically for me, soooooooo many quality tunes!

Exactly. I am optimistic about him saying something from his official account.

Guest beatgunk1

What about make a poll of your favourite tracks from the dump to see what people think?
Or better, since there was 207 tracks it will be a huge and cumbersome poll so maybe just someone will gather the answers via PM and then post a thread "WATMM user48736353001 rankings" or something.

Dunno, maybe a stupid idea and probably won't get implemented but that's just a thought.
Also I still dont know how much people are on here since I'm new so that may be worthless effort

Edited by beatgunk1

my user 128 spring selection

fogbeak

ibiza

cornish spreek

slothscrape

definitely a bunch of others i like just as much, but this is a mellow playlist of concentrated aphex

Edited by very honest

Guest beatgunk1

wait, can one just "unpublish" their account on soundcloud so it's not searchable and looks like it disappeared, and then "publish" it once again?
bcuz that's obviously what happened

or maybe this was Warp-related/soundcloud issue?

inb4 "SCREW THAT CELEBRATE WITH US"

I OBVIOUSLY DO!

Edited by beatgunk1

my user 128 spring selection

fogbeak

ibiza

cornish spreek

slothscrape

definitely a bunch of others i like just as much, but this is a mellow playlist of concentrated aphex

Ha. I did the exact same thing. I've been living in those tracks. I titled the playlist 'Selected Archives [lush] EP' or something like that. I'm stil making albums and eps out of them. So fun.

wait, can one just "unpublish" their account on soundcloud so it's not searchable and looks like it disappeared, and then "publish" it once again?

bcuz that's obviously what happened

or maybe this was Warp-related/soundcloud issue?

I don't think you can, or at least can't see any way to temporarily disable my own account. Maybe it's different for Pro users? Or maybe he sent them an e-mail and asked them to fix it from a backup or something?

Guest sloanster

Was going to boycott Soundshite, glad I didn't, fingers crossed for more tunes!