IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

wait, can one just "unpublish" their account on soundcloud so it's not searchable and looks like it disappeared, and then "publish" it once again?

bcuz that's obviously what happened

or maybe this was Warp-related/soundcloud issue?

I don't think you can, or at least can't see any way to temporarily disable my own account. Maybe it's different for Pro users? Or maybe he sent them an e-mail and asked them to fix it from a backup or something?

They have a support form you can fill out if you deleted your account and want it recovered. Somebody linked to it a while back.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

YES! Fuck, this Soundcloud disappearing and the election result was an extremely depressing combo for a while there. Suddenly things aren't quite as glum any more. Thank you Mr James <3

I guess FACT et al are going to have to write a u turn article. Real revenue generator from all those extra hits I guess.

I hope not. They're probably the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

I guess FACT et al are going to have to write a u turn article. Real revenue generator from all those extra hits I guess.

I hope not. They're probably the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

this.

also, we can haz downloadz naow?

No, that's just the same as far as I can see.

cool. Just noticed it says 'updated an hour ago'. hrrm.