Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

user18081971 at 1:50: @user18081971: my dad was so kind, always noticed if there was someone in the room who maybe wasn't as happy as everyone else, whereas others might be drawn to the ma

When I got my covid test today at work i noticed the metal pulldown aphex collapse sticker on the guys computer who was checking me in we got to talking about aphex and I said are you o

Posted Images

Guest beatgunk1

wait, can one just "unpublish" their account on soundcloud so it's not searchable and looks like it disappeared, and then "publish" it once again?
bcuz that's obviously what happened

or maybe this was Warp-related/soundcloud issue?

inb4 "SCREW THAT CELEBRATE WITH US"

I OBVIOUSLY DO!

Edited by beatgunk1

my user 128 spring selection

fogbeak

ibiza

cornish spreek

slothscrape

definitely a bunch of others i like just as much, but this is a mellow playlist of concentrated aphex

Ha. I did the exact same thing. I've been living in those tracks. I titled the playlist 'Selected Archives [lush] EP' or something like that. I'm stil making albums and eps out of them. So fun.

how many pages of "HEY DONT KNO IF U GUYS NOTICED BUT HES BACK" posts u think we will have in this thread?

I think 2

wait, can one just "unpublish" their account on soundcloud so it's not searchable and looks like it disappeared, and then "publish" it once again?

I don't think you can, or at least can't see any way to temporarily disable my own account. Maybe it's different for Pro users? Or maybe he sent them an e-mail and asked them to fix it from a backup or something?

Time to obsessively check for new tunes instead of cherishing the shitload I have already. weeeee.

I don't think you can, or at least can't see any way to temporarily disable my own account. Maybe it's different for Pro users? Or maybe he sent them an e-mail and asked them to fix it from a backup or something?

They have a support form you can fill out if you deleted your account and want it recovered. Somebody linked to it a while back.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

YES! Fuck, this Soundcloud disappearing and the election result was an extremely depressing combo for a while there. Suddenly things aren't quite as glum any more. Thank you Mr James <3

I guess FACT et al are going to have to write a u turn article. Real revenue generator from all those extra hits I guess.

I guess FACT et al are going to have to write a u turn article. Real revenue generator from all those extra hits I guess.

I hope not. They're probably the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

Great! Finally get to listen to 21 Phloes [alis trak part 2] now.

oh wait nevermind it's not there

Edited by orangebattery

I hope not. They're probably the reason he deleted his account in the first place.

this.

also, we can haz downloadz naow?

No, that's just the same as far as I can see.

cool. Just noticed it says 'updated an hour ago'. hrrm.