IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

HE TOOK IT DOWN SO WE ALL WENT OUT TO VOTE CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?!

and ukip died! mission accomplished.

are we missing a top tune?

They have a support form you can fill out if you deleted your account and want it recovered. Somebody linked to it a while back.

I did

Guest 2080one

So glad he is back. Don't know if it's already been said but that link is out of his description now. He also talks about gig offers was that there before?

yeah it was there before

HE TOOK IT DOWN SO WE ALL WENT OUT TO VOTE CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?!

and ukip died! mission accomplished.

are we missing a top tune?

They have a support form you can fill out if you deleted your account and want it recovered. Somebody linked to it a while back.

I did

lol I think he dont give a single fuck about politics

Guest Londonskater

People repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucPeople repeating stuff in this thread is so fucking annoying.

Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well if the pagenumber has anything to do with amount of dumps than repeat away my dear nubs

Edited by vincentvc

Is there a thread for playlists?

Here's one I've got right now, It's a little all over the place but it flows nicely for me between happy ambient and more dark acid funkyness.

1. blue carpet

2. cottage4 af

3. last clissold maybe

4. elb1

5. notting hill bus

6. slow early morning

7. luke vibert remix (future music)

8. ibiza spliff

9. fly beats

10. synthi rhy

11. elb2

12. red calx[slo]

13. custom break acid 1

This is also repetition but whatever. I just finished downloading the megarchive as my download sets had gotten a bit confusing and scattered so good to have it all in one place.

THANKS TO ALL who were involved. Especially with regard to ripping the recent set as I haven't had time.

10 In The Sky is just wow. It makes me see shapes and colours. :music:

Yeah, I'd appreciate an ambient shifting into harder acid/techno stuff playlist if someone wants to make one.

Before all this happened I remember thinking Richard must have a lot of half finished somewhat subpar stuff laying around and his 'loads of albums' talk was an exaggeration.. Sweet Jesus. Sweet sweet Jesus. <-- all said before but just hit me again.

Yeah, I always assumed he was telling porkies. How mistaken we were.

Before all this happened I remember thinking Richard must have a lot of half finished somewhat subpar stuff laying around and his 'loads of albums' talk was an exaggeration.. Sweet Jesus. Sweet sweet Jesus. <-- all said before but just hit me again.

where can i get a copy of your avatar? i want to use it as the album artwork

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Hey guys not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but now we can ask Richard why he fell out with Chris Cunningham

Oh nice. I made it pretty small but displays ok in itunes. Here ya go.

aphex-cover-3.jpg

could have sworn there was an interview where he said "thousands"

I never doubted that he had hundreds of unreleased tracks. but kind of thought the thousands comment was a joke. but it wasnt until this dump (and thinking of ae's long jams) that i thought the "thousands" comment may have been tru too lol

Edited by colunga

Oh nice. I made it pretty small but displays ok in itunes. Here ya go.

aphex-cover-3.jpg

"88-96" is already incorrect

Guest sloanster

I hope every one of the 65,679 Soundshite followers, all buy the mighty AFX catalogue of tunes when released, Rich needs the lolly, lol! Chuffed to bits he's back with us, mone the ginge!

could have sworn there was an interview where he said "thousands"

I never doubted that he had hundreds of unreleased tracks. but kind of thought the thousands comment was a joke. but it wasnt until this dump (and thinking of ae's long jams) that i thought the "thousands" comment may have been tru too lol

I heard he has enough to completely fill 5 ipod shuffles