IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hate to break up the toke party, but I'm still in the stage of thinking "He hasn't really come back, some arse has just found out how to restore the account and moved in, like an advanced squatter".

Don't really know why, just the whole thing with people switching about SC names/accounts, the tracks that were posted on the "old account" in the last day or so...it's all a bit fishy.

Hate to break up the toke party, but I'm still in the stage of thinking "He hasn't really come back, some arse has just found out how to restore the account and moved in, like an advanced squatter".

Don't really know why, just the whole thing with people switching about SC names/accounts, the tracks that were posted on the "old account" in the last day or so...it's all a bit fishy.

looks like the paranoia's kicking in [cough cough]

:)

He added a new description to 8 MTG (Mind The Gap) Edit Eq-Powerpill. I asked him a few days ago if this was supposed to be a PowerPill track (Mike P. once mentioned it in an interview with Joyrex, I posted that bit earlier in the thread), then he added the 'powerpill' bit to the track name as a response / confirmation that it was. Now he added this:

this and 'jaws' were supposed to be possible follow ups for pacman but after i gave this to London records, they were like yeah mate, umm..when you do a track with vocals get in touch with us again..got some other funny stories about them..

Might upload the jaws track if i can find, was a bit weak though.

:facepalm:

You've ruined everything

Guest bitroast

He added a new description to 8 MTG (Mind The Gap) Edit Eq-Powerpill. I asked him a few days ago if this was supposed to be a PowerPill track (Mike P. once mentioned it in an interview with Joyrex, I posted that bit earlier in the thread), then he added the 'powerpill' bit to the track name as a response / confirmation that it was. Now he added this:

this and 'jaws' were supposed to be possible follow ups for pacman but after i gave this to London records, they were like yeah mate, umm..when you do a track with vocals get in touch with us again..got some other funny stories about them..

oh nice. was a bit confused at the "powerpill" being in the track title. i always figured powerpill was always intended as a standalone moniker for the pacman release and nothing else.

Guest cult fiction

Nope, the tracks I liked were restored because they show up in my liked list, also I am following him again, so it's definitely the same account.

Nope, the tracks I liked were restored because they show up in my liked list, also I am following him again, so it's definitely the same account.

Yeah, I just get jittery at the thought of "the end" of the whole thing. I'll take my foil hat back off.

Back on topic: Next song to be uploaded should be called 420 Watmm Green Calx Mix.

tokey.jpg

Intresting stuff

Now I really wanna hear that "jaws track" :)