IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

im assuming people are aware of this?

http://www.vulture.com/2015/05/aphex-twin-puts-more-than-200-free-songs-online.html

not following this thread super super closely so forgive me if its a dupe

Wow. Incredible journalism job there. Complete and utter bullshit.

i'm about to say something ultra contreversial here but do you guys ever get the sense that it's almost like....... journalists don't care about facts

im assuming people are aware of this?

http://www.vulture.com/2015/05/aphex-twin-puts-more-than-200-free-songs-online.html

not following this thread super super closely so forgive me if its a dupe

Wow. Incredible journalism job there. Complete and utter bullshit.

i'm about to say something ultra contreversial here but do you guys ever get the sense that it's almost like....... journalists don't care about facts

lol

brb, going to thank cylob for putting his tracks on soulseek

Edited by baph

I doubt RDJ uploaded that zip, but it is very well put together and worth a download. I've seen a few collections from soundcloud floating around on download sites and someone put time into this one.. which generally leans towards it not being RDJ at all. However it does have some nice artwork bundled with it and some other stuff I hadn't seen on SC.

by "not following this thread" i meant I'm not hanging on to every last word. I get the gist and have been following RDJs SC account since it went up. Anyway... maybe someone would benefit from that zip.

I'm always surprised by how much better the downloads sound vs. the streams. Makes me wonder what else I'm missing whenever I stream music. Oh well. Ibiza Spliff forever!

Thoughts on year(s) for Asthma and Cheatah3? Usually he uploads tracks in bunches from around the same time frame, but Cheatah doesn't sound like 1990. And Asthma, I guess around Throatie and/or Ventolin?

And yeah, definitely getting Syro in the second half of Cheatah...

Holy shit this is a fucking banger. I'm now really wondering if it's modern era

Edited by atypic