IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Nightmail sounds like Freeman Hardy & Willis crossed with Analord 5.

Can't believe he's still uploading stormers - it's gonna make people want to reassess their poll choices.

Genuinely excited to see what comes next.

are we in drukqs era? if we are, i hope we're here for a while.

Sounds to me like we sort of skipped back and forth over drukqs era, a couple times. Seems like he's saving those tunes, said before he had loads to get thru before that

Quote from his Soundcloud profile text and a link to this clip. It almost looks to funny to be true, seems like a scene from a movie.

"One of the disadvantages of being semi famous, is that those moments you hope nobody was watching get caught for all eternity 4 anyone to watch."

Edited by Time Tourist

Quote from his Soundcloud profile text and a link to this clip. It almost looks to funny to be true, seems like a scene from a movie.

"One of the disadvantages of being semi famous, is that those moments you hope nobody was watching get caught for all eternity 4 anyone to watch."

One of the top comments was 'He then went home and created Syro in 2 hours.'

Beak says at 0:44:

@user18081971: I get to read amazing RDJ anecdotes on the internet while listening to hundreds of unreleased tracks. the future is nice, even without flying cars still.

best non-RDJ comment.

Fred McGriff!

yeah i think he's dipped into a few times but we haven't seen tracks from that era as we have the previous ones (RDJ, saw, etc)

are we in drukqs era? if we are, i hope we're here for a while.

Sounds to me like we sort of skipped back and forth over drukqs era, a couple times. Seems like he's saving those tunes, said before he had loads to get thru before that

Nightmail 1 would have been in the top 40 if it was released as a single in the early 90's. That being said, I can't really tell when it seems to have been made.

I would definitely estimate shortly before 2 remixes by AFX. There's a few bits where he fires off super-reverbed breaks which cut off immediately, but there's the dry stuff underneath - that's super reminescent of box energy.