IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Niaghtmail1 played at Bangface 2012 @ 1hr14mins:

https://www.mixcloud.com/keyfumbler/aphex-twin-2012-bangface-cornwall/

Nice one, was looking for that!

Also, description to SallyVingoe I didn't see before, so it might be jazzband / Chris Cunningham Beef:

1989ish

this track always reminds me of driving around cornwall wiv me friends at night, especially driving to the Bowgie club from Lanner, was so lush going to an amazing club on loads of country lanes, to a club on the cliffs by an awesome beach, lucky we were.

My fave way to listen to music, in a car at night with mates, hoofing around cornish lanes with a J, especially when they are high cornish hedges on both sides.

1989ish

this track always reminds me of driving around cornwall wiv me friends at night, especially driving to the Bowgie club from Lanner, was so lush going to an amazing club on loads of country lanes, to a club on the cliffs by an awesome beach, lucky we were.

My fave way to listen to music, in a car at night with mates, hoofing around cornish lanes with a J, especially when they are high cornish hedges on both sides.

Damn, my life sucks

Just listened closely to '3 slothscrape' for the first time.. besides having an awesome name.. absolutely incredible track. very 'ambient works' in mood, but with a drukqs quality of sound design

Yeah here at Warp20 in '09 as well (Indulin posted it in the comments the other day I think)

lol it's like dleetr on soundclud pointing aot .. and looks like bud

Waiting for a DrukQs 2 and 3 playlist. Richard PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSEeEeE! May this last that long!

Isn't this all quite amazing?

Edited by MadnessR

i've been jamming this all weekend (usa extended mix) and i gots to say this is definitively without a doubt the greatest thing thats ever happened to music.

Edited by Kingdom of Heaven

Yeah here at Warp20 in '09 as well (Indulin posted it in the comments the other day I think)

Just curious. did anyone know straight away that was an aphex track when he played this? (or when you saw the clip)? I had no idea but just thought it was great fun.

i've been jamming this all weekend (usa extended mix) and i gots to say this is definitively without a doubt the greatest thing thats ever happened to music.

Memorial Day Acid

Also agreed, the sheer amount of quality tracks absolutely smashes any expectation i could have had from any form of "hearing unreleased aphex twin tracks"

Edited by Marked x 0ne

Guest Kordinate

Anyone notice the spamming comments on this track https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/cheetah3-teac

Do you think someone is trolling around, wouldn't suprise me if Richard is in on this!

Any thoughts?

He's not in on that. All those accounts are clearly one person, who is not 'phex. They have been crawling all over his stuff since the beginning with the same old shtick

Guest bitroast

had same account comment on some of my + chatmmers tracks.

sincerest apologies if its anyone reading this, but yeah.. it's dreadfully boring spamming.

reeks of attention whore more than 'possibly rdj-related'.

Guest transmisiones ferox

Holy SHIT! He's BACK!!!

pre-afrikan wormhole step

Man so good. Perfect soundtrack for a subway ride.

Hypnotic.

very good

Fucking YESSSSS. Good things come to those who wait, and also to those who just can't resist the daily Soundcloud refresh ritual.

New track is creepy, love it, definitely one for the sinister list.

Holy lol howto find this track ?

Couple of other updates I noticed apart from Glock+Onion:

• Vibert track has new image and description
  • Lannerlog has new image

Cheers on finding the updated description on SallyVingoe too.

Please keep posting here if you notice hidden updates (especially like dates and stuff that are harder to find).