IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

You know in Potter when Luna and Neville were the only ones to still check with DA coins?

I still check this page regularly...

All day every day my friend

Back in '95 I had to go to the computer lab to check Altavista and Yahoo and hyperreal.org for new info about aphex and print it out, so F5'ing these pages is easy

You know in Potter when Luna and Neville were the only ones to still check with DA coins?

Back in '95 I had to go to the computer lab to check Altavista and Yahoo and hyperreal.org for new info about aphex and print it out, so F5'ing these pages is easy

Listservs FTW!

Edited by jsmcpn

Listservs FTW!

Right on, he just commented on your aphex radio track but I'm sure you knew that already

this might have been suggested before, i haven't read this thread properly since page 250 - but since both rich and mike are releasing their back catalogue, is there any chance of getting some high quality versions of outtakes from the mike & rich album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5OBt46I-k

Oh man that would be fucking sweet...

Not sure if this has been posted already, but anyone notice there is a new picture on the 'luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]' track?

About rdj entering a remix competition and winning it without anyone knowing it was him :aphexsign:

this might have been suggested before, i haven't read this thread properly since page 250 - but since both rich and mike are releasing their back catalogue, is there any chance of getting some high quality versions of outtakes from the mike & rich album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5OBt46I-k

Oh man that would be fucking sweet...

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/1-70s-tune

this one gives me a MnR vibe

We now live in a world where Ivan Ooze can joke around about Desperate Housewives with Aphex Twin. God Bless it.

We now live in a world where Ivan Ooze can joke around about Desperate Housewives with Aphex Twin. God Bless it.

unholy fuck, the accoustic drumlord said haha and its all thank to my wife's hellish dildo detention dvd's

Edited by Ivan Ooze

correct me if im wrong but the luke vibert remix aphex posted on the soundcloud has been updated with a description saying it *is* the future music remix. So does this mean watmm user Elusive was indeed right all along or am I still confused?

Not sure if this has been posted already, but anyone notice there is a new picture on the 'luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]' track?

About rdj entering a remix competition and winning it without anyone knowing it was him :aphexsign:

didn't read your post but yes i just noticed it

Guest bitroast

correct me if im wrong but the luke vibert remix aphex posted on the soundcloud has been updated with a description saying it *is* the future music remix. So does this mean watmm user Elusive was indeed right all along or am I still confused?

It was in the track title from the beginning ?

Guest Londonskater

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...but didn't RDJ already crack that gag himself by uploading Throatie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody tried searching for that Skythians book? Looked around last night and found a bunch of scam sites with an aegypt.pdf that were worthless and a blog that had two pictures of pages from it. One of the pics linked to a David Ritchie's facebook that has 2 more pics, some stuff about resonant frequencies and gravity waves. Seems kind of like the James Churchward "mu" series of books but more about the possibilities of the future than a lost history. Somebody with facebook could maybe try to contact him about a copy?

Then this morning i saw on a news site that some archeologists recently found some Scythian artifacts: gold bowls and cups with some very nice art on them and residues of opium and weed. Sound like pretty chill dudes, def. makes me want to know more about what they were up to.

Anybody tried searching for that Skythians book? Looked around last night and found a bunch of scam sites with an aegypt.pdf that were worthless and a blog that had two pictures of pages from it. One of the pics linked to a David Ritchie's facebook that has 2 more pics, some stuff about resonant frequencies and gravity waves. Seems kind of like the James Churchward "mu" series of books but more about the possibilities of the future than a lost history. Somebody with facebook could maybe try to contact him about a copy?

Then this morning i saw on a news site that some archeologists recently found some Scythian artifacts: gold bowls and cups with some very nice art on them and residues of opium and weed. Sound like pretty chill dudes, def. makes me want to know more about what they were up to.

If your definition of chill includes roaming around killing people, then yes, they were super chill.

Edited by caze

most nations with a semi nomadic trading empire were roaming around killing people, territories and control over trading routes expanded and contracted with the cut and thrust of the sword.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Yeah I did some digging and ran into the same roadblocks you did, sent the dude an email on Facebook but no reply as yet

lol

isnt weed a new world plant?

looking forward to how history develops in the coming decades, it seems to be transforming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact_theories

Just wait until we start finding out what's under the ice in Antarctica yo

It was in the track title from the beginning ?

not the future music part, just that it was also a remix of the same track afaik