IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest cult fiction

He already in mentioned in syrobonkers interview he had just made it the other night

Couple tracks have Traktor-specific ID3 tags...

TRAKTORLASTPLAYED
Glockenspiel TEAC 125BPM 2008/09/01
how to science ab6 132BPM 2007/12/09
hollow alias ab6 140BPM 2006/07/14
heliosphan live 130BPM 2006/04/26
cubdelay 160BPM 2004/12/04

googledoc is missing the description for 5 Strange Rhythm:

1889-90

this and freq transmitter were first gabba tracks ever made by quite a few years..unless other people had stuff unreleased also.
I hadnt heard anyfink anyhow.
got a few more even older as well to dig out, when i locate the time.

Very happy about the newly available downloads! But the f#cked up thing about it is that I can add them to my current itunes playlist now, rate them, and possible change my votes for 30 best tracks. My intention was to vote 30, wait for the release, and vote for the next set of 30. I'm afraid this strategy will not a winning one... :/

Edited by goDel

The new batch is almost completely downloadable :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Wow, I was just listening a few oldies and scrolled back up and saw it, thought I was imagining it! OH YES :music::music::music:

I think only Phlid is missing, but yeah, already released so no suprise there :)

...And Cheetah7 in .wav too!

ooooft!!!!! absolutely spoiled

Edited by Macca

in wav ? all i DL & found is a mp3, can someone post a link to the wav track, not sure i'm talking of the smae cheetah, so many tunes, bit of a mess (& i'm not sure i heard them all)

Wonder if the downloads being turned on has anything to do with him finally having the whole legal thing signed and behind him. Sooo he may continue soon.. Hopefully :)

Wonder if the downloads being turned on has anything to do with him finally having the whole legal thing signed and behind him. Sooo he may continue soon.. Hopefully :)

I should hope so. There shouldn't be restrictions on releasing music like this.

Thanks but I mean, disregarding the previously download enabled tracks, where were we left off without downloads which are now enabled? Losing track of all this!

He was enabling dl's on every track up to 35 saw II un road shimmer f - after that only a handful were downloadable

And the SC track titles don't always jive with the original titles he put in his ID3 tags!

For example, '5 parabeats2' is actually called '5 ohhuds' and 'tigercubdelay' is just called 'cubdelay'