IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

No idea what the heat or night stuff is about but for some reason it's hilarious.

What i need is Nightmail, seems to be the only trak im missing. I'll rely on Stephen G to sort it within the next half hour, otherwise i'll haze him the middle of next week.

No idea what the heat or night stuff is about but for some reason it's hilarious.

What i need is Nightmail, seems to be the only trak im missing. I'll rely on Stephen G to sort it within the next half hour, otherwise i'll haze him the middle of next week.

pm

you mean Heatmail?

Jesus is that what all those night or heat comments are about on his soundcloud? It's heat. Absolutely no question. How on earth are people hearing night...

Because he says night.

"they come out at heat" makes absolutely no sense. Anyone that hears "they come out in the heat" is adding extra syllables.

I can just about hear it as "night" now that everyone's mentioned it if i force myself to, but it doesn't work. If he's saying night he says it in a really weird way that doesn't follow his accent. It's like Nyeet or something. Whereas "heat" follows everything and sounds completely normal. Listen to it and try to hear heat instead of night, it's definitely heat. Night doesn't rhyme with feet either. :catrecline:

Why would rdj do something completely normal?

I only hear night, cause that's what he says!

He forces it to rhyme by saying nyeet

Sweet dreams are made of thiees

We've really re-ignited this debate it's like the blue or gold dress situation

Comedy is at its purest in this thread

(Beetles hide from heat it kills them)

It's still downloadable, one click and you're done!

I have this cranked full volume now (medievil rave mix) either my neighbours are out or they're into it because i've had no complaints. And when i say neighbours i mean the whole street because i have the windows open. When breakbeats get too lush i roll house windows down.

I have this cranked full volume now (medievil rave mix) either my neighbours are out or they're into it because i've had no complaints. And when i say neighbours i mean the whole street because i have the windows open. When breakbeats get too lush i roll house windows down.

They're probably out since it's such a nice warm day.

Yeah, agreed Brian. You heard shroomdot yet? It's doing nice things to my speakers.

Dawg, ignore SG's hazings. I've taken a stance against his immature behaviour, PM'd him earlier to tell him to get some humanity. All he said was ''Dance doesn't even have an avatar? Me? Humanity?''

No-one can stop this haze machine from doing what he does, Brian. Rest assured i'm shutting his butt down, Brian.

(taut)'s a track from melody to mars i reckon.

Blue carpets as beautiful an interlude as you'll hear.

Imt is smooth as shit from a ducks ass.

First time i've listened to this stuff loud on speakers, guys, excuse my awe.

Yeh Schlitze, listened to all those tracks a lot :) Good aren't they? Straight up heat I'd say.

Speaking of speaker nice things, someone fucked up this youtube upload and the phasing is proper mental, tickles my ears.
[youtubehd]GAcDLXpv0pg[/youtubehd]

My account runs out in just over a week so I won't have to put up with all the intimidation/harassment/persecution/prejudice etc. for much longer.

RDJ just put "HEAT" on his profile so I gotta do some soul searching right now

B4fbu5o.png

Decades of endless discussion, watmm's most wanted answer. That's it, we can all go home now :)

we did it fam

H E A T

:diablo: