IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

wait, pardon my noobishness but what is heat/night?

What are the lyrics you hear in this song. Write them down. (Don't google the lyrics, just write what you hear him singing).

Your answer lies within.

... and read the rules.

Edited by J3FF3R00

HEAT

Theres too many good tracks to be had i fear i wont get up for work in the morning. On mortal 1 now and showing no signs of tiredness.

My account runs out in just over a week so I won't have to put up with all the intimidation/harassment/persecution/prejudice etc. for much longer.

Leaving isn't an option, El Dance.

HEAT

ylep to both. It was so obvious i just thought one side was trolling the other, maybe though it's an intresting psychological phenomena that is deserving of further study. I wonder what the distribution of opnions was, and how it was split between commonwealth subjects and people from the north america and then non english speakers. Maybe the americanos just hear something different cause their accent determines that it is. We already know that we can understand their drawl but they in general tend to have trouble with regional UK/australia/new zealand/nonamerican accents.

• WEAREUNISON says at 1:58:

228 tracks are not enough at all : we want MORE hahaha.

• Posted 1 hour ago1 houruser18081971 says at 1:58:

@weareunison: I think we reached as much as most fans can handle, so I wound it in

@user18081971: Thing is human psychology, generally speaking, if it's free people think its not as good, if it's expensive, folk think its got to be good. We used to run a Rephlex night and when we made it 10p to get in loads of people used to try and get in without paying! When it was £10-15 nobody used to say a word.

True. I just hope the whole wound in thing is temporary.

@weareunison: I think we reached as much as most fans can handle, so I wound it in

@user18081971: Thing is human psychology, generally speaking, if it's free people think its not as good, if it's expensive, folk think its got to be good. We used to run a Rephlex night and when we made it 10p to get in loads of people used to try and get in without paying! When it was £10-15 nobody used to say a word.

Well it's the summer, time for chillin' innit, and then perhaps he's focusing on putting some stuff out, which would be badarse.

HEAT

ylep to both. It was so obvious i just thought one side was trolling the other, maybe though it's an intresting psychological phenomena that is deserving of further study. I wonder what the distribution of opnions was, and how it was split between commonwealth subjects and people from the north america and then non english speakers. Maybe the americanos just hear something different cause their accent determines that it is. We already know that we can understand their drawl but they in general tend to have trouble with regional UK/australia/new zealand/nonamerican accents.

wat?

HEAT

wat?

[youtubehd]QfL3_C712Ac[/youtubehd]

How apt, Brian. Bill Oddie jacking off in the hedgerows again, he's getting worse as each year passes. I have no idea what delet was babbling on about there, the only information i picked up from that pool of mud words is that he wants you and and Stephen G to have a dance off at 9pm this saturday....he went on to groan ''Please confirm your availability to HBO in the next 2 hours''

Probably delete talking crap again

Well it's the summer, time for chillin' innit, and then perhaps he's focusing on putting some stuff out, which would be badarse.

its amazing how cheap/frugal people going to local music events get when you try to have a low entry price. When i was running a space for a short time period (8 mos or so) we charged $7 at the door most nights, one time a group of high class looking SF hipsters wanted to come in (4 of them) for $10 total, i told them how it wasn't a negotiation but i would let them all in for $20. The leader of the hipster pack ended up giving me a counterfeit $20 bill that she must have known was fake, in the dark it looked real but when i counted the cash no doubt she knew she was passing me fake money. From this day forward i will never trust a hipster wearing giant Jackie Onassis glasses again, i learned my lesson.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

How apt, Brian. Bill Oddie jacking off in the hedgerows again, he's getting worse as each year passes. I have no idea what delet was babbling on about there, the only information i picked up from that pool of mud words is that he wants you and and Stephen G to have a dance off at 9pm this saturday....he went on to groan ''Please confirm your availability to HBO in the next 2 hours''

Probably delete talking crap again

it was pretty obvious what i was saying, so you trolling me schlitze ... /reports your behaviour to me.

i was responding only to what richard said about the rephlex night, how people under value something when its priced affordably but over value something arbitrarily when its over priced (ie william basinski vinyl boxset for example)

Amazed that anyone hears "at..." rather than "in the...", you're missing part of the rhythm.

The "night people", as I'll now refer to us, use two syllables for night, like a Gallagher saying shine, which has led to our downfall :emotawesomepm9:

Now even the "when I eat" people look down on us

i was responding only to what richard said about the rephlex night, how people under value something when its priced affordably but over value something arbitrarily when its over priced (ie william basinski vinyl boxset for example)

lol robbie, i was caning schlitizee and have now edited my post to make it more obvious.

/ie you're good dude and didn't say anything wrong, well maybe you did and that's why you were feeling guilty enough to think that you had to defend yourself /goes back to analyse your posts in further detail like a stasi boss.

I'm glad he wound it in actually, I'm overloaded with tracks. need some time to work through them naturally. I hope he does another dump in ~6 months

edit: and releases some new stuff I can purchase in between!

Edited by purplegoat

he's pissy because i don't subscribe to pitchfork babeism, which is ok it hits a nerve often and I like it

he's into bill burr which only gives him a semi pass, next time the pitchforkbabe defenses kick in and he doesn't have anything to offer as good as bill burr then shit gets real

Edited by John Ehrlichman

if i could ban you two idiots (john and sagan) from this thread i would, stop turning this shit into your own playground of social media narcissism, and if you want your own thread make something cool instead of typing paragraphs worth of nonsense just because you feel the need to be alpha in a room full of nerds because god forbid the people you interact in real life dont give you the time of day.

Edited by Deer