IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i certainly hope it's not completely over but he is right with the whole "if it's free people think it sucks but if it costs money people think it's great" to an extent. way different tune he's showing compared to his "just getting started" comment not long ago, makes me think there's more to it but either way i hope he makes an official release soon.

I really hope it's not a permanent stop either, i think the anecdotes/comments add something and I know for me it's also causing me to go back and listen more thoroughly to releases etc.

I really hope that something(s) didn't happen to further discourage him or make him change his outlook on it. It is a little surprising that more people haven't voted yet considering it's dynamic, but I know for me these are not cheapened because they're free, especially the longer this has been going on/sweeter over time.

Edited by Croeso i Croton

Cheers Jefferoo for the explanation.....

I wanted to chime in to say I also hope it's not an end to the archives, but again it's been so special just want to give a big

T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I feel like sometimes what is past is past and it's tricky to reconjure it, though this has really been a great way to do it. I'm looking forward to whats on the horizon, what's been brewing in the studio lately in addition to any old projects that hopefully get to see a release in the future. Always ready for some Aphex Twin.

I am willing to make peace with the idea that whoever sung it at that time had a spontaneous, once in a lifetime, very very short episode of aphasia. And it's actually gibberish that means whatever you want it to mean.

*has peace of mind*

I hope that the soundcloud philosophy doesn't stop, because even though I love(d) and continue to love the classic sound I am greedy and having 100s of hours of drukqs/analord/tuss/syro/beyond era AFX is what I really want. That is the real next level crack for my 701s. Which I should mod if I ever sober up, thanks for the advice.

For me a folder full of that would not cheapen or dilute the material it would actually soften the blow of over hearing songs (right now Syro and Tuss are in stasis for me so I don't overplay them).

Would seriously meet his mates in the street and handover suitcases full of drukqs in exchange for untapped new aphex twins.

H E A T Master race signing in.

Are all the Night weirdos American?

I'm Canadian, and I've been a long time "heat" person.

superhappy with everything we got but goddamnit, shit just got real on those last 2 batches :cry:

thank god we can be pretty sure he will release more music or maybe even upload more in the future, thank you afx bro :beer:

Guest skibby

i thought it was a thoughtful beatles reference, and the lyrics were 'they come out and they beat' as in beat on pots and pans and whatnot. sort of a quirky homage to the music group the beatles.

superhappy with everything we got but goddamnit, shit just got real on those last 2 batches :cry:

thank god we can be pretty sure he will release more music or maybe even upload more in the future, thank you afx bro :beer:

That

thanks afx dude

Not at all man.

I have always thought it was Heat. Was surprised there was even a debate.

Not at all man.

I have always thought it was Heat. Was surprised there was even a debate.

Nobody could believe there was a debate, that's why it got so heated