IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

lol isn't Aphex referring to the ufologist Richard D Hall? - Not Rich Hall. Wtf guys.

giveafuckinhallreverbyall.

no offence though and thanks for the info, in case you thought i was bringing the sword to your lilly white neck.

nah it is neither of those. here https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWwtYo9V5s

sounds very much like the sounds he was using around that time

Yeah ur right that one must be 93/94 AFX comparing it to 1.5 Dp5 Beats.

Funny it says "Tiltle music"

Wow, a very nice find indeed @ that MTV Chillout track :) suprised that never surfaced before!

Currently having a bit of a break from the soundcloud tracks, it has been so overwhelming and I felt a lot of tracks couldn't be appreciated for what they are because they were completely surrounded by quality & quantity. Have been shuffling a few random tracks from the earlier batches and some felt like new, some had a lot more impact then at first. Definitely seemed like a good time to stop / pause the uploads, these tracks will have years and years of repeated listens in them anyway!

Wow, a very nice find indeed @ that MTV Chillout track :) suprised that never surfaced before!

Currently having a bit of a break from the soundcloud tracks, it has been so overwhelming and I felt a lot of tracks couldn't be appreciated for what they are because they were completely surrounded by quality & quantity. Have been shuffling a few random tracks from the earlier batches and some felt like new, some had a lot more impact then at first. Definitely seemed like a good time to stop / pause the uploads, these tracks will have years and years of repeated listens in them anyway!

Don't rest too long...

Rich released Syro last fall. CCAI in winter. Soundclouds went through spring. I say a nice summer release would be imminent. Shit is imminent.

I've stopped my daily Soundcloud track listening after over-indulging a bit, currently trying to filter it into Commuting and Chilling playlists, but I have been listening to some of the older albums again with fresh ears because of them. I have a new appreciation for ICBYD especially, not that it wasn't great before, but for some reason this SC gift has just opened my eyes to how well made the whole thing is.

Syro is still getting played and has somehow managed to avoid the dreaded "overplay decay", still sounds fooking incredible and exciting. So all things considered, whatever and whenever he releases something, if it's this year, it'll feel like a damn good Brucie bonus.

Did a second mix from the dump, hope it's ok to post.

https://soundcloud.com/flynnad/afxdmpmx2

Ibiza Spliffs

Utopia

Pretend Analogue Extmix 2b

Cheetah 3 Teac

Original Chaos Riff

Pearls

Pump The Shit

CoolTempoDemo2

lannerlog

subCan

cottage4 af