IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

lol 'ee goes hi hi, i do that, well i used to, go through phases with language, like after listening to noel gallagher thingoe i started posting in his accent for a couple of posts, so some things phase in then out rapidly, hi hi stayed for a while though. hrm nwae. 'uu look at me, like a real fangirl trying to find some way in which i relate to my 'hero', pheheh.

/every dleetr post ends up being about dleetr, ultimate narcissist.

Also,

"Me"?

I'm not a facebook user, but I'm assuming this means you were logged in as Jessica when you took the screengrab?

analytical ruins the fun. ;-p

or does it.

i'm sure he has a decent explanation ... Jdub is ace.

Guest cult fiction

Also,

"Me"?

I'm not a facebook user, but I'm assuming this means you were logged in as Jessica when you took the screengrab?

or does it.

I believe it's supposed to be a screenshot Jessica posted on facebook, of a soundcloud conversation, ripped from facebook by jdub and placed gently upon this thread

"Me"?

i Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

Jessica Cortes is Richard's daughter and they are both trolling us...I no proof of this.

Also,

"Me"?

or does it.

I believe it's supposed to be a screenshot Jessica posted on facebook, of a soundcloud conversation, ripped from facebook by jdub and placed gently upon this thread

yeah, that's what i was assuming and it matches with the prior comment about her posting the conversation to facebook. But .. where's the fun in that. [-; .. people that casually read the thread getting trolled by their inattention (then again that's not fun, that's bad, sorry).

Ok so I was traveling in countries where the internet was either censored (China), non-existent (North Korea), or pretty shit (Myanmar) when all those new choons went up.

The last thing I got was boxenergy4remix1, which put me at 252.

Now I'm seeing some people say it's at 210, but i know that when my internet would sporadically flash into existence in Myanmar, soundcloud would pop up on the phone saying user18081971 has uploaded a new track, but I was never able to hear any of them due to shit internet so please please help a fellow out.

I don't think I fully understand his response. He does plan to eventually facilitate re-release of some out of print old AFX releases, but currently he's too busy making new music. What about the "made 4 a bit"?

I don't think I fully understand his response. He does plan to eventually facilitate re-release of some out of print old AFX releases, but currently he's too busy making new music. What about the "made 4 a bit"?

He meant to write "mode" lol

Hi, anyone got the chunk of the tracks he's uploaded since the first modular ones about a month ago? I haven't heard anything since then. He's being a twat renaming stuff and making suff private. What a ledge.