Marchromt30a

Cheetah3

T13 quadraverb

Elb1

Cottage3

Cottage4

Pretend analog

Cheetah7

delet i watched the video. am i supposed to believe that isis is america now?

delet i get the impression that you think i should be more skeptical. how skeptical are you to believe that isis is a proxy of the us? what is the evidence? i think you are leaping to conclusions like the incredible hulk.

hello, you have this thing called the internet, it is filled with information backing up and verifying everything i say (just select a quote and search for it, like the US military not wanting to be ISIS' airforce thing). How can you know that you are very honest if you have never checked the veracity of anything you've said.

The reason why i say that i don't get involved in longform debates on political matters is because in order to convince you lot of everything, i would have to spend the better part of that day, gathering several links to back up every point. If you want to go and believe everything the mainstream media tells you on everything even when they have lied so often about not minor issues but serious world changing, life destroying matters like why we're going into war, or why we are bailing out megabanks, well go right ahead. But this doesn't mean that i have to take anything you say politically seriously or bother to counter it, as it's so patently absurd and never in history has it been easier to inform yourself of what's really going on. Thanks to this thing called the internet.

As i have done occasionally though, here's a suggestion on a primer to ease you out of the mind control (what else can you call it, this isn't a diss, just calling it like it iss). I don't agree 100% with these people, but at least they're using real sources from real reality.

https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube/videos(the rivero ones)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=keiser+report&filters=week&lclk=week

cheers and good luck with that. [[-;

I agree that never has it been easier to inform oneself, yet never has it been more difficult to ascertain the truth and reach a conclusion. I would hesitate to be so certain about my opinions on such matters and it is dangerous to oversimplify such complex issues in order to fit a neat and tidy argument (it's a populist fascist tendency, after all). Human being are imperfect, so are countries and nations - there aren't any black and white answers OR solutions for that matter. Furthermore, to completely discredit official source or mainstream media, while fully adopting other opinions on the internet also doesn't seem at all right to me. Lastly, my point was not to diminish the responsibility of the West, in fact I acknowledged that their intervention was part of the problem. It helped create a monster, but that doesn't make it any less of a monster today. My point was that there's a big difference between say the Columbine Shooting and the Paris attacks. I would think that's self evident.

Anyways, fully back ur proposal of a separate thread.

i have been alive for forty years mate, i can tell when someone is lying to me, and i will even know why. You can easily ascertain trustability levels of a social actor by the actions made before by it (the US uses false flags to enter wars, the US has a long history of lying and covertly and overtly overthrowing governments). If you then add broader geopolitical context and have alternative news with more of the raw data on which to make a decision about the validity of the statement made by some government official. It is in no way difficult to tell whether something is a lie or not, at all, ever.

Fun 42min self made playlist for home listening //

(Cant find playlist thread..)

Marchromt30a

Cheetah3

T13 quadraverb

Elb1

Cottage3

Cottage4

Pretend analog

Cheetah7

how the hell did i miss "elb1"? superb stuff. rdj's sc is the gift that keeps on giving!

also, r.i.p. rdj's sc.