Marchromt30a

Cheetah3

T13 quadraverb

Elb1

Cottage3

Cottage4

Pretend analog

Cheetah7

how the hell did i miss "elb1"? superb stuff. rdj's sc is the gift that keeps on giving!

also, r.i.p. rdj's sc.

yeh!! been listening to the soundcloud stuff on shuffle and still finding really amazing tracks (recent discoveries = ms short, summer2, parabeats2, (etc. etc. etc.)

gift that keeps on giving indeed:) as a drug crazed autechre fan once yelled " it never stops moving !! "

there's elb 2 as well, btw!

photo-4186.jpg?_r=1445707933

A beat with no bass is like a bitch with no ass

What's the deal with your prepubescent avatar + quote situation?

red-flag-md.png

lol ok so im not the only one thats been wondering about that

Yeah seriously get this guy out of here. Jesus wept, he freaks me out.

photo-4186.jpg?_r=1445707933

A beat with no bass is like a bitch with no ass

What's the deal with your prepubescent avatar + quote situation?

red-flag-md.png

lol ok so im not the only one thats been wondering about that

Yeah seriously get this guy out of here. Jesus wept, he freaks me out.

your imagination is far far worse than my profile settings ;)))

SC tracks look like they're set to private. Prolly means somebody started giving him a bunch of shit, and he turned in for the time being. It was a good run whilst it lasted. Gift horse / mouth. Personally, I enjoyed the links he shared, there's more to this world than we can know - and reality is infinitely stranger than any of us can know.Thanks Richard, always.

your imagination is far far worse than my profile settings ;)))

now you've changed it to a picture of animal abuse, what kind of sicko are you

your weak trolling abilities are insulting me

back to topic: He cant just go away like that, he promised so many things like this yt channel. I know he is busy but seriously.

Edited by Adamovich

yeah, he should just keep on keeping on, fuck the ups and downs and probably PMs from trolls. I wonder how many kids have been switched on to his music through the soundcloud alone, and interestingly the experience for them, should they have been elucidated as to the richard thing through initially the sc, is that in a way, they are reproducing the journey which us older cunts took, because they are listening to his early efforts first, getting in to that sound, and perhaps will advance through the timeline as rich posts newer stuff *come on maan (and not fucking drum samples or two instrument DJ helper packs (/shrugs, sorry but yanoe, my lost money is crying, it could have been wasted on sourdough and some brie or something, heeh))*

Anyway, besides my diverting into moaning, i think the point about the journey that the young listeners are taking is interesting, perhaps it'll even stimulate a new flowering of decent electronica. And of course it remains fun too for the rest of us that like to listen to that sort of thing (doesn't include me for the most part, couple of tracks here and there). Like uncovering incomplete dinosaur skeletons or something, brushing away the caking dust of deep time holding an artefact up to your ears and going, omG a femur !! i wonder which animal it comes from, is related too, blar dee blar, sorry making breakfast, don't want eggs to get too unsoft.

hum dont know, soundcloud had some issues yesterday too. but i dont think its the end, maybe he just found another solution to publish all that stuff, im sure there will be more of him in the near future!

so were his comments every archived somewhere?

been thinking about trying to do something for awhile in case of this... well it was a nice thought anyways. Would be awesome if someone else had done it