IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

so were his comments every archived somewhere?

been thinking about trying to do something for awhile in case of this... well it was a nice thought anyways. Would be awesome if someone else had done it

I was doing it up to a point after it went down the last time. Then I got complacent and stopped.

So, here is up to June. It's a start.

https://mega.nz/#F!30RzQbQB!ZD-evdYEs3Huno0aEyXEjQ

Sent a PM to Richard from SC. Here it is:

PLEASE READ! FROM A FAN!

Hey Richard! I'm really thankful as a fan for your uploads throughout the year. You are really generous and I wouldn't even think you would do this. Me and other fans were obviously really surprised and also insanely happy. I hope the whole track deletion wasn't because of those fucking trolls. Just ignore them. You are better than them. Speaking on behalf of all fans: We love you! One more thing, here's my collection of CD's of your work, I really want you to see it: i.imgur.com/inmifOp.jpg

I really hope he sees the message (and maybe replies, that would make me happy)

Edited by Consul

so were his comments every archived somewhere?

been thinking about trying to do something for awhile in case of this... well it was a nice thought anyways. Would be awesome if someone else had done it

I was doing it up to a point after it went down the last time. Then I got complacent and stopped.

So, here is up to June. It's a start.

https://mega.nz/#F!30RzQbQB!ZD-evdYEs3Huno0aEyXEjQ

thanks man, better than nothing

Do not despair. It's happened before

Yeah this. Not to this extent, but probably 5-6 times in the past few months he's temporarily removed a small to large number of tracks for reasons unknown and then put them back. They're private, not deleted.

crash

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BTR66-E30&feature=youtu.be&list=PL9dThdR6I6dP659ZNj3CmYIuV3opM39VA&t=147

Edited by job

I haven't posted anything in this thread for a long time but now I feel the need to once again say thank you Richard for all the music that you put up. A lot of the Soundcloud tracks I will listen to for the rest of my life, and that is something quite special that you have done for me. Thank you!

Man I'm gonna look stupid if he doesn't lurk this thread.

I haven't posted anything in this thread for a long time but now I feel the need to once again say thank you Richard for all the music that you put up. A lot of the Soundcloud tracks I will listen to for the rest of my life, and that is something quite special that you have done for me. Thank you!

no you're not, good vibes are never a pogrom [-;

https://mega.co.nz/#!kNtwBRKD!IlVD6yYrV_ULO4TVAfmFIGoPB-O6Y-yR0jccBYXTit4

I didn't think to update the dump, but I did upload up to Nightmail this August. It's organized neatly from upload date and includes all the art up to that point as well :)

It is missing Girl/Boy Dark Version since I didn't get to download it directly. YouTube rips aren't good enough to justify it :(

(Also, thanks WAtMM for the awesome art that I stole to use as cover art for tracks that didn't have embedded art)

he definitely browses here, and i'm sure he'll appreciate these nice comments.

so yeah thanks rich, hope you'll be back soon, one way or another.

Kinda sad that all the funny/interesting comments and links are gone, but i’ll remember the laughs and the great stuff I got to hear.

Now it’s like a good conversation that you have had with someone in the past. You can’t remember every word but the feelings and ideas are there in your memory to recall and build with. Even if every bit of the conversation was available in a zip, it’s over now and you can’t relive it. If there was a recorder that could go forever would it be of any use? You have to stop it eventually to do something with what you got!