IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Yeah, hearing all the soundcloud stuff is so inspiring! He is staggeringly prolific. It reminds me of something he said in one if those recent interviews. Sometimes you have to make a shit track just to get to that place where you can make a good one. It's all stepping stones. Makes me want to set some music making goals, like a finished track at least once a week.

Yeah, hearing all the soundcloud stuff is so inspiring! He is staggeringly prolific. It reminds me of something he said in one if those recent interviews. Sometimes you have to make a shit track just to get to that place where you can make a good one. It's all stepping stones. Makes me want to set some music making goals, like a finished track at least once a week.

Me too it's really inspiring and I like that some of the tracks on SC aren't amazing. Makes me think hey maybe some day I could be as good... (lolno but let me dream)

And btw he's made Cottage3 E no longer private! Indicator that it will be on an official release?

Edited by Zeffolia

Guest bitroast

cottage ep

photo-10950.jpeg

sorry mate.

this pic has just become the perfect embodiment of representing that fine afx related excitement :)