IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

yeah i was kinda grudgingly keeping that info to myself in case that would give people even more reason to pick on her but hopefully now that it's out people will tone down on the nastiness. she really is a nice girl, if you don't like her just ignore her, if you like her maybe strike up a conversation with her about music(strictly aphex twin tho of course...)

Edited by orangebattery

Guest bitroast

maybe it's an I Care Because You Do re-release with extra tracks? maybe mfm would be part of this?

maybe baby

maybe..

(hold onto your conspiracy hats boys and girls).

maybe ICBYD and MFM were written around the same period of time ... and share some similarities in sound and vibe ?

Cheeez not that lady talk again, we got a new AFX soundcloud dump era!

Feel so nostalgic when I listen to the old tracks like the first ones.. Utopia, Parking Lot etc from user48736353001.

watmm going wild, Rich is trolling and more & more tracks is coming :)

I think it's got louder aswell, if you compare it to the waveform of the track before, however that might be something related to the length increase, don't know how Soundcloud's waveform's work.

as I had mentioned before. It appears more and more solid that Jessica Cortes is related to RDJ...perhaps a daughter.

If this is really her, I see some RDJ's likeness. Also she has another cover art shows "JCJ" as in Jessica Cortes James as someone posted above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ip88cza9cy3f5v/Capture.PNG?dl=0

Okai, lel, what a nonsense.

Here is the truth about her:

She's not related to him. She is from Mexico and she has autism. That's all I can say. I know her because she used to post on the IDM group in Facebook and I added her and all that shit.

Really, fucking hate to reveal stuff like these (private stuff), but just to clear things up. Tho I think she's kind talented, hoping the best for her.

Thank you. There were several things that made me think she might be connected other than being a big fan. I listened to the music on her cloud and it felt like a daughter following in her old man's footsteps.

i have a theory (and it's mine, cough cough). here it comes:

maybe rdj found that new track whilst gathering material for the mfm project. it sounds a bit mfm-ish.

melodies from mars release/rework confirmed/imminent?

also, sorry to herr jan about my volume knob comment. it was not only a terrible "joke" but also came across sounding hostile and vile. my apologies.

i have a theory (and it's mine, cough cough). here it comes:

maybe rdj found that new track whilst gathering material for the mfm project. it sounds a bit mfm-ish.

melodies from mars release/rework confirmed/imminent?

also, sorry to herr jan about my volume knob comment. it was not only a terrible "joke" but also came across sounding hostile and vile. my apologies.

Haha, I really didn't interpret it as hostile or vile at all. Don't worry about it dude :beer:

But yeah, the MFM rework album doesn't seem far away now, but it's not like it's a complete suprise (for us supernerds anyway :))

maybe it's an I Care Because You Do re-release with extra tracks? maybe mfm would be part of this?

maybe baby

maybe..

maybe ICBYD and MFM were written around the same period of time ... and share some similarities in sound and vibe ?

MFM came after ICBYD - MFM tracks were the precursor to RDJA tracks (using computers more)

such an amazing track, i love all the mfm stuff so much and the more milky sounding rdj album tracks. jesus richard PLS MFM

and so should this be considered a replacement of the old track, or another newly uploaded track during classification?

hmvb6Di.pngOh man

https://boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/60839376

1449370974774s.jpg

New Aphex Twin Anonymous 12/06/15(Sun)04:02:54 No.60839376 archived.gif

>>60839813 >>60839851

Representative back again :)

Just saying, the tracks pulled off user18081971 is Rich's way of telling you guys that a mastered compilation is coming soon. Don't worry, the tracks will all come back on Soundcloud.

After that, there is going to be a remake of a very special record that will come out early next year, then some new music afterwards.

Again, feel free to screencap this.

larger screenshot:

NHvLcuJ.png

maybe baby

maybe..

MFM came after ICBYD - MFM tracks were the precursor to RDJA tracks (using computers more)
iirc there weren't any computers involved with mfm

always got the impression that's why mfm (and ab5) never got released. at that time they probably seemed a bit old hat once the PC got involved and HAB was released.

I think you might be right - MFM/ABB5 were probably the last of the pure hardware stuff he worked on before HAB/RDJA...