IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Richard just made his soundcloud profile all white. His FB page banner was white just before Syro was announced. Maybe an announcement incoming?

(Holy shit, I think I overthink much)

have you also noticed... your avatar?

i lol'd

Edited by Consul

Check back a few pages, and if anyone reading this in the future a few pages from now has been told to check back a few pages, well you've still a few pages back to check yet, keep going, you're nearly there.

This track is pretty much the brother of the Rome/Sonar track (similar beat, etc) so yeah pretty sure it's SP.

[youtubehd]5PxmwtEeIfI[/youtubehd]

yup definitely out of the same series, same percussion etc...

some grade A uranium right there

Everyone knows in their heart of hearts that Sonar track is a collab, right?

"that's earmarked 4 release at some point yep..got some other stuff 2 chuck out first though."

That heavily implies that it's his aswell. If it was solely Tom's that last clause wouldn't make sense at all. Never the less it's a fucking amazing track and needs to be released to the world ASAP, it completely had me ever since I listened to it for the first time. :) :squarepusher_logo::aphexsign:

Edited by slate

This one of my favourite tracks by either of them, more collab stuff coming to the surface would be just delightful

Yep that's a great tune, every time Rich brings his break in at 2:54 I get chills. Acid at the end is also real nice, that stereo trick really get's in your head haha. I suspect they did tons of collab stuff 98-01, Acid tracks, cough wheatpin_x cough, would make my year when/if the collab EP/Album is ever released.

This one of my favourite tracks by either of them, more collab stuff coming to the surface would be just delightful

Yep that's a great tune, every time Rich brings his break in at 2:54 I get chills. Acid at the end is also real nice, that stereo trick really get's in your head haha. I suspect they did tons of collab stuff 98-01, Acid tracks, cough wheatpin_x cough, would make my year when/if the collab EP/Album is ever released.

Yeah, too bad Spectral Musicians is left in limbo...

And the 10 tracks now says 270, hooray! Hope it's not just a Soundclog glitch, will be nice to start 2016 with the best page on the net back to it's former glory.

Edit: aaaand it's back to 10. :cerious:

Edited by Leonod33

Spectral Musicians?

Is this good (cryptic) news or bad? I'm unsure. I want it too be good. I want it to be good and therefore blow my brains into bloody smithereens of joy.

Please God let it be true. I'll tell you I'll break Usain Bolts world record if it is. No problemo my good fellow.

Edited by beerwolf

Spectral Musicians?

Is this good (cryptic) news or bad? I'm unsure. I want it too be good. I want it to be good and therefore blow my brains into bloody smithereens of joy.

Please God let it be true. I'll tell you I'll break Usain Bolts world record if it is. No problemo my good fellow.

One quick google search got me to this (from 2002-ish), although I thought this was just Squarepusher and C. Cunningham?

Why would you need to beat a short distance running record if some music came out.

Flol, why not? And I'd swim the fucking channel afterwards.

Waits patiently by the edge of the channel with a towel, beer and an hot meat pie. Hopes you're alright, haven't been run over by a tanker.

Spectral Musicians?

One quick google search got me to this (from 2002-ish), although I thought this was just Squarepusher and C. Cunningham?

Was supposed to be Richard as well, the long-rumoured collab between the three.

Also: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/49384-cunningham-new-short-spectral-musicians/

Apparently Squarepusher (and Richard) were supposed to the music, but then Cunningham ended up doing it himself.