IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Everyone knows in their heart of hearts that Sonar track is a collab, right?

"that's earmarked 4 release at some point yep..got some other stuff 2 chuck out first though."

That heavily implies that it's his aswell. If it was solely Tom's that last clause wouldn't make sense at all. Never the less it's a fucking amazing track and needs to be released to the world ASAP, it completely had me ever since I listened to it for the first time. :) :squarepusher_logo::aphexsign:

i wouldn't believe everything an aphex twin posts ;-D... but as you say, it's a great track (my fav acid line ever) and i hope we will be able to purchase it one day!

Guest bitroast

that merry maidens track is up for download now!

: ) yay ty :happy:

also, lol @ stoner sloth campaign getting the afx stamp of approval lol;

"so good, fave bit of brainwashing ive seen in ages

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE

just remember its not ok to smoke weed but it is ok to be horrible to your family, friends and schoolmates"

Drunk Rich is best Rich, quick get this downloaded in case he regrets uploading later, solid tune though, sounds pretty recent, reminds me of T08+4, love the eerie pads! :music::aphexsign:

I'm sorry for my boorishness but i'm a little spooked, i returned to my flat tonight after being away for 4 days and stuff has moved around randomly. I think theres a demon in here.

Drunk Rich is best Rich, quick get this downloaded in case he regrets uploading later, solid tune though, sounds pretty recent, reminds me of T08+4, love the eerie pads! :music::aphexsign:

Hope we get a DL.

T13, T08+4 and now T17. No idea what that is in reference to but the whole uppercase T followed by numbers songs deliver.