IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

"Gun control.

Just remember, the U.S government and media are making the people ask the wrong questions, as they usually do.
The question should not be ’should normal citizens should have guns or not’ but should be ‘is it ok for the controlling forces to have guns and the controlled to not have guns’
your being tricked.

If I was a U.S citizen id say yes ok have my guns on one condition NOBODY is allowed to be armed, this is the action of a truly peaceful nation.
Don't be fooled.
In the UK were screwed in some ways because the people are mostly unarmed but were under the illusion the police force is unarmed, which is not true, they have plenty of guns when they need them and they have been slowly but surely putting them on display more and more, while the gun laws over the citizens gets tighter and tighter. This is sold to us by reminding us there is less gun crime, its a fucking joke.
The police have shot innocent people down in cold blood plenty of times.
But thats ok isnt it becuase they are the police?

Why do you think it is that Obama has been told to talk about how many citizens were killed by other citizens but not about how many citizens were killed by police?

Please remember Im sticking my fucking neck out in the name of whats fair for all of us saying these things, so play nicely please, cheers."

very true imho

"Gun control.

Just remember, the U.S government and media are making the people ask the wrong questions, as they usually do.

The question should not be should normal citizens should have guns or not but should be is it ok for the controlling forces to have guns and the controlled to not have guns

your being tricked.

If I was a U.S citizen id say yes ok have my guns on one condition NOBODY is allowed to be armed, this is the action of a truly peaceful nation.

Don't be fooled.

In the UK were screwed in some ways because the people are mostly unarmed but were under the illusion the police force is unarmed, which is not true, they have plenty of guns when they need them and they have been slowly but surely putting them on display more and more, while the gun laws over the citizens gets tighter and tighter. This is sold to us by reminding us there is less gun crime, its a fucking joke.

Why do you think it is that Obama has been told to talk about how many citizens were killed by other citizens but not about how many citizens were killed by police?

Please remember Im sticking my fucking neck out in the name of whats fair for all of us saying these things, so play nicely please, cheers."

very true imho

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_on_violence

Edited by Alfreddo

"Gun control.

The question should not be should normal citizens should have guns or not but should be is it ok for the controlling forces to have guns and the controlled to not have guns

your being tricked.

Don't be fooled.

very true imho

Just to help a brother out and show solidarity.

Stats based refutation of the guns equals crime argument, in fact more armed citizens means less crime, I know this may not 'feel' right to those that have for so long taken it as a given that guns are bad, but there you go, when new information comes along don't be scared of it, take it on board, adjust your position and move on. Personally, and I think many independent minded people think the same now, our trust in government has never been lower, it's moving in a totalitarian direction, and if I could be armed I would be, as it would make governments think twice before going off the deep end. Remember throughout history, before becoming totalitarian most of those regimes disarmed their populations. Think about that as we shift from we the people to being run by edict from a set of commissars.

http://youtu.be/8hyQDQPEsrs

There are plenty of vids online addressing this issue, including an earlier one by molyneux which digs through territory this one doesn't. Yes molyneux has some tedious views, but he's good at this type of thing so that's why I used his vid. I do recommend his 'truth about' series, just parse out the biases. [-;

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"Gun control.
your being tricked.
Don't be fooled.

very true imho

Stats based refutation of the guns equals crime argument

Lets see the stats/studies please.

does he think the debate is over taking peoples guns away? the debate is primarily over implementing background checks for purchases. nobody would even consider bringing up taking peoples guns way.

terrorists can get guns as easily as candy. mentally insane criminals can get guns as easily as t-shirts. thats what the republicans wont budge on.

most gun owners support these background checks. republicans have their position staked out to appease their voter base, the crazy southerners

Edited by very honest

The stats are pretty unequivocal. In the past year in the US there has been an average of more than one mass shooting every single day. In the UK there have only been three mass shootings in the past twenty years.

And far from protecting the people from the state, more than 1,000 US citizens were killed by the police in 2015 alone. By comparison only 55 UK citizens have been killed by police in the past 24 years!

does he think the debate is over taking peoples guns away? the debate is primarily over implementing background checks. nobody would even consider bringing up taking peoples guns way.

terrorists can get guns as easily as candy. mentally insane criminals can get guns as easily as t-shirts. thats what the republicans wont budge on.

most gun owners are on the side of these background checks. republicans have their position staked out to appease their voter base, the crazy southerners

That guy in the video is setting off all kinds of alarms for me. He's got strawmen (arguing against bans), cherry-picking, and some fundamental misunderstandings of human suffering (hey suicide only hurts the person who choses to kill themself). he desperately wants you to think he's just presenting some graphs, but i'm very skeptical that it's a truly a dispassionate account of the social science.

part of my family lives in a very rural setting and they use them for hunting and hobbying. i'm sorta comfortable with guns but just never got into them. now i live in a big city and certainly wouldn't want one on my person or in my home, given the statistics about how they are most likely to be used.

Edited by coolandfrank

The stats are pretty unequivocal. In the past year in the US there has been an average of more than one mass shooting every single day. In the UK there have only been three mass shootings in the past twenty years.

And far from protecting the people from the state, more than 1,000 US citizens were killed by the police in 2015 alone. By comparison only 55 UK citizens have been killed by police in the past 24 years!

that's shocking stuff. The thing is if 7 American citizens are endangered in another country it's a major news event but the killing of Americans by police is swept under the rug, maybe they will conduct an internal investigation. I think anyone in law enforcement should undergo mandatory continual psychological evaluation and therapy, or something to that effect.

that's shocking stuff. The thing is if 7 American citizens are endangered in another country it's a major news event but the killing of Americans by police is swept under the rug, maybe they will conduct an internal investigation. I think anyone in law enforcement should undergo mandatory continual psychological evaluation and therapy, or something to that effect.

Fully agree.

But the police on civilian homicides (death by cop) are still related to a culture where gun ownership/use has such high rates, it normalizes it (police are people too, affected by the media, perception of normalcy of gun violence, etc).

Not to mention as a police officer I'd be more likely to be on the trigger if I lived in a society where I constantly hear about gun violence, etc. I'd be scared as shit being an officer.

Lower rates of gun ownership across the board, education, training, background checks etc would probably see police on civilian homicides lowered as well.

It's all interconnected innit?

Edited by StephenG

the yt track audio is different. it sounds like letters and 1 word maybe oaessexrichard[day]jaymes? or is it oaessexrichard[date]aaymes? 0aeffe hex? :shrug:

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/uchoob-links

oessexricharddjalives? :wacko:

maybe he has a secret account to post dj sets now and this is our hint?

the yt track audio is different. it sounds like letters and 1 word maybe oaessexrichard[day]jaymes? or is it oaessexrichard[date]aaymes? 0aeffe hex? :shrug:

https://soundcloud.com/user18081971/uchoob-links

oessexricharddjalives? :wacko:

maybe he has a secret account to post dj sets now and this is our hint?

you better keep quiet or you will spoil another channel! :duckhunt:

On the gun thing: I did a 5 hr pistol shooting course two summers ago at a professional range (a police range actually) having never even shot an air-soft!

It was about the funnest thing i've ever done and i'd be pretty lefty.

My conclusion..."I like shooting stuff - you can't stop me shooting stuff" supersedes the right-to-bear-arms, self-protection, blah blah blah stuff. Its just really really awesome to shoot. They're toys for big boys.

Pretty pathetic tho it is....i get the urge to want to not risk losing em.. its visceral and powerful.

WTF is the problem with background checks/continuous assessment/skill validation etc tho? Where's the argument against these things?

[not off vinyl]

Go to your track!

Edit: And now it's gone already?

God dammit! You never think to download them but it would be a fucking godsend right now. Track was super lush as well. :cry:

Edited by slate

Lucky me, I got the DL.

8_linmiri.png

Video in the meta data comments:

Vaccines might have made me more autistic but im fucking them back in ways they cant imagine, fortunately im one of the lucky ones who can still communicate on a bigger scale than some others.

Edited by psn

Lucky me, I got the DL.

8_linmiri.png

Video in the meta data comments:

Vaccines might have made me more autistic but im fucking them back in ways they cant imagine, fortunately im one of the lucky ones who can still communicate on a bigger scale than some others.

:facepalm: