IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I think there's a decent chance that quasi-political discussion on this page may negatively correlate to tune availability. I definitely don't know that for a fact, but I second earlier requests to table those disagreements in this thread.

To be honest I have refrained from any political comments on here for that reason but I think if he is going to say what some might perceive to be controversial stuff there is bound to be people including fans of his that won't agree and will say so.

I think there's a decent chance that quasi-political discussion on this page may negatively correlate to tune availability. I definitely don't know that for a fact, but I second earlier requests to table those disagreements in this thread.

that's like saying there's a decent chance the world revolves around watmm, you daft cat.

on tangent: i'm sure ginger boy is big enough to know what happens when he posts stuff about conspiracies/political issues. and i'm not sure what's more insulting to rdj. people calling him out on the stuff he posts, or people treating him with a soft touch because they think he's autistic/anti-social. come on...

idgaf about anything but music what did I miss? why is this political? so some people disagree with you, well that will always be the case. Let's keep on moving forward, dammit Richard it just makes everything more dramatic than it needs to be when the music is removed. lol

that's like saying there's a decent chance the world revolves around watmm, you daft cat.

on tangent: i'm sure ginger boy is big enough to know what happens when he posts stuff about conspiracies/political issues. and i'm not sure what's more insulting to rdj. people calling him out on the stuff he posts, or people treating him with a soft touch because they think he's autistic/anti-social. come on...

Good point - most musicians don't read about themselves and aren't sensitive.

confusing, all this.

so he uploaded another track from "bradley's robot" and then removed everything? rest in peace, soundcloud. hope we get something on physical media soon. i don't trust the internet. discovered several new favourites today when i played all of the sc stuff on shuffle. thanks once again for this incredible gift!

edit: there's a link to the last upload here in case someone's missed it: https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/3zekzg/8_linmiri_bradley_stryder/

Edited by jejunum

didn't see it mentioned, but has no-one noticed that rdj was claiming that his tracks were being removed because of the links in the comments before they went down.

http://imgur.com/F8MSZ5c

a video he had just linked to in his prof was removed on yt, which is what i think he was talking about. which honestly is pretty fuckin weird timing.

Edited by orangebattery

let's all agree to no longer post/discuss his non-music related links and 'beliefs' anymore

or at least make a different thread for that stuff, the same way he should be separating his conspiracy stuff from his music (imo)

I mean what's the point of embedding an anti-vax vid on the metadata of the track?

maybe because he cares for that stuff.

like forcing that stuff down the throats of people who don't care / don't share those views is gonna help his cause

Fuxake, how is he forcing views down your throat?!

I generally couldn't care less about any of the conspiracy nonsense he promotes, but the anti-vaccine/autism stuff is a bit different as it's actually harmful. All the scientific evidence suggests there is no link between vaccines and autism and the media-driven scare suggesting there was caused outbreaks of life-threatening diseases that were previously close to being eradicated. Wakefield's research has since been exposed as a fraud.

Anyway that aside, the polished version of the Bradley track sounds ace.

Yes very harmful, 1000s of IDM dads will refuse to vaccinate their babies cos aphex hid a link to a video in the file for one of his tracks

"Yes very harmful, 1000s of IDM dads will refuse to vaccinate their babies cos aphex hid a link to a video in the file for one of his tracks"

Yeah you're right. No-one's ever been influenced by public figures have they?

confusing, all this.

so he uploaded another track from "bradley's robot" and then removed everything? rest in peace, soundcloud. hope we get something on physical media soon. i don't trust the internet. discovered several new favourites today when i played all of the sc stuff on shuffle. thanks once again for this incredible gift!

edit: there's a link to the last upload here in case someone's missed it: https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/3zekzg/8_linmiri_bradley_stryder/

I can feel the imminence in the air...