IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

If Richard didn't mention it on the interview, I guess we'll never know, unless he does in the future. Maybe what we need is an interview with Grant, since he was the person that mentioned an album was going to happen. I would like to hear from him, specially post-Rephlex and if he has something planned. If Rephlex will come back or if another label will be created, why did they took that decision, what will happen with the pending releases and whatnot. I just don't see someone that has been involved with music since forever simply dissapearing from the game. That itch of putting out great records always stays within you.

Agreed

I’ve tried to lure Joyrex to spill the beans a few times but no luck. I genuinely think that Joyrex was under an impression he could reveal it soon or it would be revealed from some other source. Don’t know why he would only point out that '' :nelson: I know something you don’t''. He can’t be so cruel.

Maybe there were some plans to release another Steinvord release on Rephlex like Grant hinted but the time run out. If Steinvord is now past for good, why can’t Grant or Joyrex (c’mon man you know your musics so don’t claim you don’t know anything :smile: ) just say that there isn’t any new stuff coming that they are aware of? Keeping things hidden still only keeps us in hope of getting new material. So some kind of an announcement would be nice, if not too much asked. I’m not actually so much interested of who/what Steinvord is but would love to know if there’s any point to wait anything from the project.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

If Richard didn't mention it on the interview, I guess we'll never know, unless he does in the future. Maybe what we need is an interview with Grant, since he was the person that mentioned an album was going to happen. I would like to hear from him, specially post-Rephlex and if he has something planned. If Rephlex will come back or if another label will be created, why did they took that decision, what will happen with the pending releases and whatnot. I just don't see someone that has been involved with music since forever simply dissapearing from the game. That itch of putting out great records always stays within you.

Agreed

I’ve tried to lure Joyrex to spill the beans a few times but no luck. I genuinely think that Joyrex was under an impression he could reveal it soon or it would be revealed from some other source. Don’t know why he would only point out that '' :nelson: I know something you don’t''. He can’t be so cruel.

The answers to these questions are in the OOR interview that was transcribed by Herr Jan. Seek and you shall find wisdom

Agreed

The answers to these questions are in the OOR interview that was transcribed by Herr Jan. Seek and you shall find wisdom

Oh, thanks. I'm really lazy at reading interviews. Will try to find my wisdom.

who first encountered afxafxafx and gharrison accounts? what if there is/was much more of them? putting something cool and then take it down is so idm. i hope it was foreplay, but maybe we already missed the shit?

new braindance wave pulled new waves of hype and trickery. "releasing music physical is stoneage" said steinvrod, adding that "releasing at bandcamps is jazz", mentioning "injection of 23 tracks in the dephths of internets to be lost and found". BBC 14 june

with rephlex gone, what will spanish kid do? what will be the new level of giving 0 fucks? we want innovations!

Agreed

Oh, thanks. I'm really lazy at reading interviews. Will try to find my wisdom.

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I was talking about the Steinvord mystery and not the ending of Rephlex with those lines you quoted. That interview didn't really have anything new that hasn't been talked here before or then I missed something again. I was actually in a wrong thread, I thought I was on Steinvord specualtion thread...Maybe my words would have made more sense (?) there. It's my fault since I shortened Pissflaps original post. I Should've paid more attention anyways. Sorry :flower:

Guest iniquity blues

So did anybody happen to download/rip/archive the afxafxafxafxafxafx soundcloud tracks?

Whether or not they're Aphex Twin I definitely would like to hear them. Anyone who can rip off Aphex Twin well enough to bring up a debate on whether or not Aphex made them is OK in my book.

So did anybody happen to download/rip/archive the afxafxafxafxafxafx soundcloud tracks?

Whether or not they're Aphex Twin I definitely would like to hear them. Anyone who can rip off Aphex Twin well enough to bring up a debate on whether or not Aphex made them is OK in my book.

I would check the SYROBONKERS interview thread...

RDJ somehow became the Guy Fawkes of this shit.

what if Richard D James is the Milli Vanilli of electronic music and somebody else, much less photogenic really makes the stuff...

What if Richard D James is not even the real name of the guy in the pictures?

WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

Edited by skibby

Guest tudikas

either it's dickie or someone has joined him (and tom, from the good old days) in the category of "100% aspergian" in the spectrum of savant drum sequencing.

shit is bonafide twitch sauce.

im sure in the pitchfork or another interview he mentioned he wanted to put out some stuff under different names again...

Would be good to hear more from my garrison

i reckon we foiled him too quick my but other guess is this for some old saw era tunes. Or its just some mad dog with some great ambient techno skills

it's debatable how much involvement richard had directly in Rephlex for the past 5 years or so. My feeling is that Grant was putting in 90% of the effort towards the end

Definitely, I think Grant and Richard both mentioned in recent interviews that it was all Grant the last years. Respect to him for that.

im sure in the pitchfork or another interview he mentioned he wanted to put out some stuff under different names again...

Would be good to hear more from my garrison

i reckon we foiled him too quick my but other guess is this for some old saw era tunes. Or its just some mad dog with some great ambient techno skills

Any idea where that YT track is sourced from? I didn't really follow all these soundcloud accounts, but clicked this one accidentally and it sounds pretty good, the beginning especially.

come on guys and girls. it's pretty obvious who made these afxafxafxafxafxafx heorge garrison tracks

if it's obvious then everyone would know and agree on who it was

what's your theory?

my theory involves ears

come on guys and girls. it's pretty obvious who made these afxafxafxafxafxafx heorge garrison tracks

if it's obvious then everyone would know and agree on who it was

what's your theory?

my theory involves ears

fuck you, Ludd

I'm really tired of your sardonic assholeness

• 1 month later...