IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

My pessimistic brain thinks that he might be done for a while. He seemed to retract pretty quickly. Obviously focusing on music, and might be out of that releasing music mood.

Therefore, I think Joyrex should have another kickstarter for another lost record of his.

My pessimistic brain thinks that he might be done for a while. He seemed to retract pretty quickly. Obviously focusing on music, and might be out of that releasing music mood.

Therefore, I think Joyrex should have another kickstarter for another lost record of his.

Yes let us do that!!!

Guest bitroast

maybe tracks are uploaded but set to private ?? ( assuming it's not just some weird ass glitch and means nothing )

Weird, I thought when you set things to private it doesn't show up on the track count (except during a glitch)? Just like the way he got the date of the Jynweythek Ylow upload to ten years ago, he seems to be bending the soundcloud rules :)?

So is this a result of the paid tier of soundcloud? like "if you pay us you could actually listen to these. here's a preview of the first 10 seconds"

Edited by colunga

Weird, I thought when you set things to private it doesn't show up on the track count (except during a glitch)? Just like the way he got the date of the Jynweythek Ylow upload to ten years ago, he seems to be bending the soundcloud rules :)?

aphex right now:

aphex right now:

lol

Also, could it be the Noyzelab tracks put to private? Not that there were more than 50 of those, but he did upload those to that channel.

Actually yeah i think this is what soundcloud will look like for "official" artists now. theyre just shoving the songs in that they have rights to i guess.

An afx fan who also recently had his whole catalog put up as "previewss"

https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest

Edited by colunga

It does show it as 16 days ago, maybe the Copyright info changes it to 10 yrs.

2ZBmYNJ.png

You can see track names that are actually set on Private (?) when you share it on Facebook.

5347b6c33ef603dc3356f060c6efcd7d.jpg

Erm, why is "WATMM" on SoundCloud, using my logo? The Official WATMM SoundCloud is https://soundcloud.com/watmmofficial

BTW I think this is just WARP priming the aphextwin SoundCloud with officially released tracks for the SoundCloud Go effort. I've seen a lot of artists repost released tracks for this purpose.

Anyone have a Melodies From Mars cassette lying around?

Yeah, why?

I wanted to Kickstart MFM and ABB5... no interest, no dice.