IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I go to soundcloud and see tracks from drukqs, i care because you do, saw II, some of the EPs, etc. Haven't counted to make sure it's 96 in total but it could be. I don't have to do anything special to see them.

playlists of each album would have been nice but maybe that comes when u pay for soundcloud go (lol)

or maybe its a marketing ploy since kids dont listen to albums anymore its all part of the "stream" so theyre making artists discographies into lists of songs. (lol)

Does anyone have the upload dates for the Syrobonkers interview trax? I'd like to number each one in my archive.

EDIT: By upload dates I mean the location of the tracks in the playlist. When it was available on Soundcloud was it listed alphabetically like in the archives that are around today?

Edited by clarktrent

^ the stuff on warps

dissapointed it's not 96 new albums but he did give a noddy a while back

wait i'm baffled. i'm still only seeing the 10 tracks that were there earlier today ?

Can't wait to listen to all my favorite Aphex tracks in 128k and read comments from randos while trying to decipher their tiny avatars.

Fav+

Best new member of ... O wait, nvrmnd

^ the stuff on warps

dissapointed it's not 96 new albums but he did give a noddy a while back

wait i'm baffled. i'm still only seeing the 10 tracks that were there earlier today ?

goto soundcloud.com/richarddjames/ and click "tracks" tab

Guys, it's country specific, people in certain countries can see the tracks, people in countries that the tracks aren't available for cannot see the tracks on his profile in any way, even though it says 96 Tracks. Seems to be causing a lot of confusion.

Doorchaser

January 14, 2016

Yeah come on. Belge out some 2 to 300 tracks you had lying around. Put them on soundcloud and see what happens. I bet not much will happen if you do not mildly suggest that you might be Aphex Twin. Nevertheless! They will find out! Eventually. And I bet you you don’t have tracks like “Nightmail” “Boxenergyrmx4”, “35 Japan”, “15 seconda”, “19 ssnb”and “4 voice solo 1 teac”. Furthermore I bet you’ld ask money for them. You greedy bastard you are. For the rest of you this is the link http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89649-user18081971-soundcloud-complete-collection/ grab while you still can.
AM I STUPID TO NOT GET THIS?

I can dig it, it's a curated track listing spanning 9 of his releases.

And I don't mind throwing a few bucks to the platform that he's been using the whole time.

It's kind of a counterpoint to last years soundcloud dump

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anonymox/icpklikeghomkemdellmmkoifgfbakio

i use this for chrome, just get yours, choose USA and voilá, 96 old afx songs... and not even entire songs, just previews...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/anonymox/icpklikeghomkemdellmmkoifgfbakio

i use this for chrome, just get yours, choose USA and voilá, 96 old afx songs... and not even entire songs, just previews...

How exciting - I can finally hear how all my .flacs sound in 128kbps!