IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

FFS, I hate DRM! "Due to licensing issues in your country it is not possible to seek backwards"

So I can play this free stream forwards 7 billion times, and fast-forward, but I can't rewind it 30 seconds? Makes perfect sense!

FFS, I hate DRM! "Due to licensing issues in your country it is not possible to seek backwards"

So I can play this free stream forwards 7 billion times, and fast-forward, but I can't rewind it 30 seconds? Makes perfect sense!

Just rip it with offliberty.com and you're good to go :)

Enjoying this mix now, another fine nice job by DJ Food, been a while since I've heard most of these tracks already!

Currently trying out encoding the tapes from either original tape deck, Nakamichi cr7e or Tandberg TCD910, or a load of others..some sound better on certain decks, trying not to play them more than neccesary.

24bit 96k, will be available at a website near you soOoon.

:psyduck:

Currently trying out encoding the tapes from either original tape deck, Nakamichi cr7e or Tandberg TCD910, or a load of others..some sound better on certain decks, trying not to play them more than neccesary.

tumblr_mgavaqqjqU1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

https://aphextwin.bleepstores.com/

Aphex Twin - Server Error

Tracklist:

1. Something went wrong

2. We're looking into it.

confirmed :datboi:

Oh shit, it's about to go down.

also, probably just a typo but isn't that out of place capitalized O in the "sooOoon" from colundi or something?

regardless,

QLLNu5e.gif

Is that note on Katiacid entirely new? Not sure whether the first paragraph is new or old. If the first paragraph is new, then soon doesn't sound super soon. But hopefully the first paragraph is old and soon really is soon.