IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

oh, so he is getting around to it! Looks like he's punctuating his releases over time and I bet culminating in the next aphex twin album, then he will go into hibernation again.

I like the fact it's always a good bit of time between releases. If we just got everything 3 weeks after each other, like he said he wanted to release, then there would be less time to appreciate it, also feels like he's around longer when there are a number of months between releases. It would have just felt like one large blip if he had just released everything in one time period.

Woohoooo can't wait for more, is there anyone who knows if the SooOn coment is new or was there already?

oh, so he is getting around to it! Looks like he's punctuating his releases over time and I bet culminating in the next aphex twin album, then he will go into hibernation again.

I like the fact it's always a good bit of time between releases. If we just got everything 3 weeks after each other, like he said he wanted to release, then there would be less time to appreciate it, also feels like he's around longer when there are a number of months between releases. It would have just felt like one large blip if he had just released everything in one time period.

I agree with the second part, hopefully no hibernation though...

YES i have been waiting too long to throw money at rich for these

do you think a physical release is possible? a nice CD box with some liner notes + cool inserts would be great, perhaps even some of the highlights on wax

LOL, that's the Prefect response :dadjoke:

YES i have been waiting too long to throw money at rich for these

do you think a physical release is possible? a nice CD box with some liner notes + cool inserts would be great, perhaps even some of the highlights on wax

I doubt it - the du jour is to do digital releases; look at Mike P with his treasures he's been unearthing and putting on BandCamp.

"Stop refreshing the page every day" they said. "He's not coming back!" they said!

I don't know who they are, but they're wrong!

Prime your ball for punching, the air stinks of imminence.

"Stop refreshing the page every day" they said. "He's not coming back!" they said!

I don't know who they are, but they're wrong!

Prime your ball for punching, the air stinks of imminence.

my ball and my bums are ready