IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

So 2 of the "old" tracks back up now. If another 5 or 6 pop up in the next few days, I'm going to take a guess that he's hinting at a playlist for release. Either way, glad he's active, good times.

Bandcamp app is amazing, fact and I can get vinyl with flac included and streaming wherever without a sub is great. Also makes me feel closer to artists interacting with them directly.

Lolled at Aurora Halal for messaging me asking for more postage for Shapeshifter EP as she messed up the cost when posting. (Paid it of course)

In Richard news, I see he was sighted going to see Russell Haswell at Café Oto the other day. A few pics on Russell's twitter machine.

Shapeshifter you say?

he said he redid it, it's unclear what he meant though.

and i believe the time was right around when he was working on the tuss...

fingers crossed. But a remaster with tracks that weren't included or whatever would be great as well.

Why is no one excited for the cheetah ep?

Hell yeah I'm excited for that.

And the T-series tracks.

And the remade MFM.

And the news that he is approximately 50% done making SAWIII.

And the reissue of Mike & Rich.

we've something quite a lot more exciting in the pipeline?

Is this what Mike was referring to yesterday?

And the reissue of SAW I w/bonus tracks.

And the fact that he said he may do some surprise shows.

Edited by Hail Sagan

yeah, i'd be happy with any kind of melodies from mars

i could be off a little on the tuss timing. even if it was the same time, that doesn't mean it's a tussified melodies from mars. i have to wonder, though

i could be off a little on the tuss timing. even if it was the same time, that doesn't mean it's a tussified melodies from mars. i have to wonder, though

a tussified MfM would be amazing. :emb:

a tussified MfM would be amazing. :emb:

it's this another man interview, from late 2010, in which he said he redid it about 3 years ago.

rushup edge was released june 2007. the analord 10 songs sound like the tuss and that was released january 2005.

maybe more coincident with syro and ods.

Edited by very honest

we've something quite a lot more exciting in the pipeline?

where is this from?

I'm honestly not particularly excited for MfM, just because I imagine it's only a re-master, not a re-do. So we already have all the music. However if it turns out to be a re-do then I am excited as it'll be real interesting seeing the differences, and hearing that new version of fingerbib.

For some reason I imagine afx not having the patience to remake a whole album, maybe a few tracks, but an album?

Edited by Brisbot

katiacid is not part of any of these mirrors:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/3534a1/aphex_twin_user48736353001_mega_archive/

even so the comments show that the track has been up 7 month ago. weird

That's because it's Reddit :) or because it was called Katieparty n+4 instead. It's definitely in here though:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89649-user18081971-soundcloud-complete-collection/