Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

user18081971 at 1:50: @user18081971: my dad was so kind, always noticed if there was someone in the room who maybe wasn't as happy as everyone else, whereas others might be drawn to the ma

When I got my covid test today at work i noticed the metal pulldown aphex collapse sticker on the guys computer who was checking me in we got to talking about aphex and I said are you o

Posted Images

... and Katie is 30 now, not 29. Maybe it's her birthday (29 -> 30) and she got an orange (profile picture) as a gift = http://user18081971.bandcamp.com/track/katiacid-orange-mix-30

Was it this orange?

Jkpkb4a.png

It's 98% red, 49.8% green et 23.5% blue.

#FA7F3C.

I'd say it's something close to Batalsdr's youtube chanel, lel nothing relevant

Edited by msalami

p-string is out. and it's 10000030382% cdda lossless greatness in full quality high HQ hd sound. but they beefed it up a couple of db's with one of those limiter things. ltd quality beef, but great! sound

p-string is out. and it's 10000030382% cdda lossless greatness in full quality high HQ hd sound. but they beefed it up a couple of db's with one of those limiter things. ltd quality beef, but great! sound

Where this at???

This is too cool, finally the imminent is happening!

He replied at a 10-month old comment I made a few hours ago :)

So 2 of the "old" tracks back up now. If another 5 or 6 pop up in the next few days, I'm going to take a guess that he's hinting at a playlist for release. Either way, glad he's active, good times.

Bandcamp app is amazing, fact and I can get vinyl with flac included and streaming wherever without a sub is great. Also makes me feel closer to artists interacting with them directly.

Lolled at Aurora Halal for messaging me asking for more postage for Shapeshifter EP as she messed up the cost when posting. (Paid it of course)

In Richard news, I see he was sighted going to see Russell Haswell at Café Oto the other day. A few pics on Russell's twitter machine.

Shapeshifter you say?

If Melodies from Mars comes out this summer I'm going to do naked cartwheels on the village green.

Whoop! Whoop!

i'd love a cheetah ep. a favorite playlist:

winding road

ssnb

cheetah7 teac

07 b

lifetrak2 eqteac 1

pretend analog extmix 2b

cheetah3

Edited by very honest