IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

katiacid is not part of any of these mirrors:

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/3534a1/aphex_twin_user48736353001_mega_archive/

even so the comments show that the track has been up 7 month ago. weird

That's because it's Reddit :) or because it was called Katieparty n+4 instead. It's definitely in here though:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89649-user18081971-soundcloud-complete-collection/

cool thx

yeah, i'd be happy with any kind of melodies from mars

i could be off a little on the tuss timing. even if it was the same time, that doesn't mean it's a tussified melodies from mars. i have to wonder, though

a tussified MfM would be amazing. :emb:

I truly hope it's a re-do, man that would be so damn great!!! Although I'd be happy with anything at this point...

i could be off a little on the tuss timing. even if it was the same time, that doesn't mean it's a tussified melodies from mars. i have to wonder, though

I truly hope it's a re-do, man that would be so damn great!!! Although I'd be happy with anything at this point...

oh come on we've gotten like 300 new tracks the past year and a half xD

oh come on we've gotten like 300 new tracks the past year and a half xD

Still not enough :diablo:

how are you guys still bumping this thread over nothing :psyduck:

have to bump thread til reaches 666 pages, then the ceremony begins

Edited by Sally Vingoe

QxKH5VU.png

lol

nice

lol

Haha Rich knows his references, top kek

4e5ddc3ae1.png

2 MORE SYRO TRACKS! Super lush, can't wait to hear.

^^ I call them being on that Cheetah ep :)

I was somewhat surprised by that comment. I was under the impression that he would finish all the tracks he had with a certain style, idea, or intent, and then after he's moved on to other sounds, he'd release the tracks.

Edited by Brisbot

I wonder how well Soundcloud GO is working. It looks like it isn't, almost wholly isn't.

I don't understand the incentive behind getting GO. Why would you want to browse through 100 aphex twin tracks you can stream from Spotify, and in addition to that not have any organisation by album?

Edited by Brisbot

I wonder how well Soundcloud GO is working. It looks like it isn't, almost wholly isn't.

I don't understand the incentive behind getting GO. Why would you want to browse through 100 aphex twin tracks you can stream from Spotify, and in addition to that not have any organisation by album?

I think GO might kill SoundCloud... it's not clear what benefits (if any) are, and for someone like me, it's alienated me to the point where I don't really use SC as much - I might find an artist on SC, then go see if they have a Bandcamp and buy their music there (and be able to stream it as I like).