IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I CALL ON A WHITE KNIGHT TO COME HELP ME DEFEAT MY ENEMIES

giphy.gif

Need to 'shop out the Kool Aid Man's face and replace with Aphex logo

giphy.gif

Extra points for changing the flavour to Sour Syro™

Kinda off-topic but not worthy of its own thread...

Was listening to Brian Jonestown Massacre's Revelation for the first time recently. This track started and I got instant AFX Soundcloud flashbacks.

Anyone else getting Ssnb/07 B/something else from the first 40 seconds?

• 2 weeks later...

New comment, which is actually a response to another user under 'Uchoob trax links'

Edited by PhonicBoyOnDope

do ya'll think rich is done releasing for awhile or might we be getting some (more) of the soundcloud getting proper release as he spoke of? (saw 1.5/sosw 2/soundcloud best of *as voted) something completely new?  or is it gonna be another rdj disappears into studio to maybe never be heard from again?

do ya'll think rich is done releasing for awhile or might we be getting some (more) of the soundcloud getting proper release as he spoke of? (saw 1.5/sosw 2/soundcloud best of *as voted) something completely new?  or is it gonna be another rdj disappears into studio to maybe never be heard from again?

I'm hoping Melodies For Mars is next. I think he also mentioned in one of the recent interviews that he put out some stuff under unknown aliases. 

Edited by DavieAddison

I gotta say sorry for doubting, so far Richard has come through with the Cheetah ep and Mike and Rich re-release that he tipped off in the sc. To be honest I am still jamming to a lot of the soundcloud tracks, theres so much to go back to. Archponf, prndc, pe35, Forgotten T...