IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hmmm, can,t find them. I asked around on reddit and this one guy did still have the SAW 1.5 list:

Selected Ambient Works 1.5:

01 Sams Car, 02 lannerlog, 03 Dance and Play, 04 Nova Robotiks, 05 Bimbongo, 06 Afx origTheme, 07 Red Alert, 08 Suzanne, 09 Forgotten T, 10 Symbonsad (aka Q-Chastic - Cat002 Symbonsad mix), 11 Original Chaos Riff, 12 ep String, 13 2tone [camborne collage mix], 14 Martins Car LPF, 15 jcj868e, 16 wind squidge, 17 bob morgan, 18 katiacid, 19 octave knob, 20 noddy, 21 his eyes eq

So that,s a start(;

this playlist is fuckin' great, and flows REALLY well. It definitely fits together as an album. I'm pulling this from the SC list and re-tagging these as SAW 1.5

were there other lists Rich posted other than AB6 and SAW 1.5?

Hmmm, can,t find them. I asked around on reddit and this one guy did still have the SAW 1.5 list:

01 Sams Car, 02 lannerlog, 03 Dance and Play, 04 Nova Robotiks, 05 Bimbongo, 06 Afx origTheme, 07 Red Alert, 08 Suzanne, 09 Forgotten T, 10 Symbonsad (aka Q-Chastic - Cat002 Symbonsad mix), 11 Original Chaos Riff, 12 ep String, 13 2tone [camborne collage mix], 14 Martins Car LPF, 15 jcj868e, 16 wind squidge, 17 bob morgan, 18 katiacid, 19 octave knob, 20 noddy, 21 his eyes eq

So that,s a start(;

this playlist is fuckin' great, and flows REALLY well. It definitely fits together as an album. I'm pulling this from the SC list and re-tagging these as SAW 1.5

Yeah it really is the best, my go to playlist for dinner parties/entertaining in general.

So that,s a start(;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ouNaaVrNp60Ib34Kp0TO1n1XSc7-9DvfiZ9ZiTiD2c/htmlview#

also on: 

Maybe a stupid question, but thought I'd ask anyway, is the best way to go through the soundcloud dump (hopefully in order that it was dumped) via the pinned resource in the Aphex subforum posted by Herr Jann?

Maybe a stupid question, but thought I'd ask anyway, is the best way to go through the soundcloud dump (hopefully in order that it was dumped) via the pinned resource in the Aphex subforum posted by Herr Jann?

Yes.

It's still up to date, in chronological order and includes all the artwork embedded in every track file.

I've been doing a commute-a-thon with this package, just listening to the dump every commute from start to finish. I'm now at #137 after about a week :) so much gems rediscovered, absolutely ridiculous.

Doesnt matter, imo. List is random, so you might as well put the list on shuffle.

A better idea would be to use the playlists rdj created. Puts tracks in context.

Listening to the dump chronologically gives me goosebumps every time.

It brings back those fond memories from the first week or so when it wasn't clear this was really AFX.

Breaking the F5 button on all devices to see if new tracks emerged.

what a time it was ;)

Listening to the dump chronologically gives me goosebumps every time.

It brings back those fond memories from the first week or so when it wasn't clear this was really AFX.

Breaking the F5 button on all devices to see if new tracks emerged.

what a time it was ;)

Same here. I moved into my first apartment that day and remember listening to the first few tracks in my car on the way there with the rest of my stuff. 8 Utopia, 22 Pearls, and 1 chink 101 bring back fond memories.

Out of curiosity, how big is the dump in terms of data size?

My collection is around 2.66 gigs but I did remove some of the PCM files that he made downloadable (for modular trax n such) as they didn't fit into the rest of the collection. So depending if you kept those it'd be closer to 3 gigs.

"a little gift from the most famous user18081971"

does that mean it's mixed by afx? whatever. nice one nevertheless

edit:  selected and mixed by darcangelo

Edited by Test Fforet

Weirdcore finally happened:

weirdcore.tv/2017/02/12/aphex-t…live-pendulum-set/

user18081971 at 0:07:

@user18081971: ive got really good audio of this that will make its way into the world soonish

A note on that track, it's not every day you find something so attention grabbing and hypnotic... Hopefully soOoonish actually means soon.